Chapter 28- A Bond So Strong

~Naruto's POV~

"Open your eyes brat..."

Water rippled around my figure that lied still. Staring at a blacked ceiling and hearing faint sounds of a growl coming from the barred up wall about 30 feet from my body was familiar to me. I knew this feeling all too well...I was in the seal where Kurama was being held

"Naruto..."

My eyes flickered down to the sudden brightness of orange chakra that leaked from the cage. Kurama's brilliant red eyes pierced my soul and knocked me out of the lazy coma I was trapped within.

"What happened?" I asked as I watched orange colored water lift me up straight so I was looking at the nine tails.

"You were placed under a powerful jutsu by special demon warriors. I'm surprised they didn't kill you..." Kurama said from the cage.

"Demon warriors...wait if I'm still alive does that mean Kiki-chan made it!?" I exclaimed with a rush of fear.

"That demon killer saved you yes. She is still alive. Your sensei is alive as well as far as I can tell. I haven't seen someone as strong as her though in a long time."

"Yea...she's strong. Maybe she could help you and I with our qurell...Kurama."

~Kiki's POV~

I opened my eyes to a paradise. I'm lying under a large cherry blossom tree growing on a small grass island in the middle of what looked like the ocean. There was water everywhere and a warm glow of oranges and yellow all around. Small islands of grass and wild flowers were growing in patches of the ocean and beyond the water is beautiful lush green mountains. It was definitely a place I would not have seen on the surface or in hell so where am I??

"You are in my version of home that I created in your conscious. I'm going to be here for a while so I mind as well get comfortable." I suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind me.

A woman that looked exactly like me stepped from behind the enlarged tree and walked closer to me. She had dark hair with a beautiful cherry blossom behind her ear. She wore a beautiful white dress that draped around every curve of her body and descended down a foot or two onto the grass like a train. She was quite beautiful and elegant.

"You helped me safe Kakashi and Naruto...thank you but who are you?" I asked the woman as she came and sat beside me and placed her feet in the water.

"I am Naomi or Nami whatever you prefer. You don't remember this but you saved me from the underworld and recreated me so I could live again. In order to repay your kindness, I decided to help you with your reaper chakra once you had a better handle on it. I am also here to help you defeat the devil. I am not your soul for that is still in the grasps of the dark lord but I will help you get it back."

"A chakra spirit...I didn't know such things existed." I said in a whisper.

"When shinobi die, their chakra is released but since we don't have any place else to go, we turn into spirits or wisps and try to morph ourselves into nature chakra for other shinobi to absorb but I was captured by a reaper and sent into hell. I suffered there and was abused by being filtered through dangerous jutsu over and over with no means of being released again. You saved me and absorbed me but I couldn't help you until I was revived and able to be absorbed properly again. Now is that time. I have morphed myself in your image since I knew of no other physical form to use so I could better communicate with you."

"I didn't know I could do that..."

"You are capable of many things you just don't know them yet."