Chapter 12- Must Help Out My Team.

I stripped off my clothing and sat in the boiling waters of the volcano and she laid herself down on the edge so my head could rest on her belly as I bathed. I began to explain everything to her and all she could do was listen quietly till I was done. I carefully counted her heartbeats as she looked out into the massive spring and mentally take in everything I said.

“It seems to me that that man will not be able to do what you have demanded him too.” She finally said after a few moments.

“Mama I don’t want to hurt him…I have to stop hurting him and the only way I know how to do that is to make him hate me. I have to make all of them hate me…so I guess killing the Hokage was a good thing to do then for my cause.” I said as I used a small water style technique to twirl the water up in swirls in front of me and watch them dance like elegant fairies or fireflies gliding in the night time breeze.

“You can’t destroy love Kiki. It is not in your nature and no one has the power to destroy it anyways. No matter how hard you try, it seems that he will always love you…and so will Naruto when he learns who you are to him.”

“Do you think he might already know?” I asked quietly as if almost a whisper.

“Maybe not yet but he is a smart lad from what I hear. I know something will click in him and before you know it, he will be loving you more than you could ever imagine.” She said soothingly with her powerfully beautiful voice.

“Well Kakashi is right then. I mustn’t sit here and let the devil push me around. I must figure out something to do.”I said as I gently flicked the dancing swirls away.

“That’s my girl.”

~One day later~

“Well my dear, it seems you must return to the surface once more. There is an organization known as the Akatsuki and they plan on collecting all of my demon jinchurikis and combing them into one powerful weapon. They are after a boy that lives in your village…”

No…they must be after Naruto…

“This boy holds a Jinchuuriki of his own and they want to take it. You are to stop them from getting all of my demons together or else life on the surface as we know it will go into extinction.” The devil said as he handed me the scroll to my mission.

I see now…you feel threatened that they will be able to destroy the surface before you. You want me to stop them so nothing is in your way for when you start your own destruction…

“Anything for you master.” I said seductively as I summoned the demon wolves that I knew I might need and teleported us to the surface.

“What’s up Kiki? You haven’t brought us to the surface in a while.” Shadowstalker said next to me with her beautifully melodic voice.

“Well I need you two to help me with some very dangerous shinobi that are planning to take Naruto away from the village and kill him to get his Jinchuuriki.” I said as I opened the scroll for details.

“Will you need us to hold them down or something?” Calcifer asked before rubbing giant head on my arm to calm me a little since they always knew that Naruto’s safety was always my number one priority.

“Something like that. We must go now though…they have already entered the village.” I said with haste as I casted the sphere around the three of us and ran towards the main gates.

We ran with complete haste towards the village gates. I felt very protected but at the same time...I felt that something bad was to happen. The midnight black wolf with one blue eye and the other brown ran close next to me. Her coat shined magnificently as she continued towards our enemy. Her tail of fire burned bright and brilliantly with excitement. I looked on my left to see the white and silver coated Calcifer with his beautiful dark green eyes glistening with pure power to urge and protect me no matter what happens. He was magnificent in size since he was on the same track to becoming as big as his mom. He towered over me when he stood and sat…the same goes for his sister. His tail was just as wiggly as Shadowstlaker’s and both flames violently flickered as they swaged along to keep up the same pace as me.