Chapter 10- Naruto...I'm so proud.

In a matter of moments, Gaara has lost all control of himself and his Jinchuuriki while Sasuke suffered from his curse. The black mark expanded and covered Sasuke in black swirls as it tried to inch itself into the second stage…My thoughts were jumbled and my breath was uneasy due to Naruto dangerous situation…he was fighting a Jinchuuriki all by himself…

Suddenly a picture flashed in my mind of Minato fighting the Nine Tails as if he were standing right were Naruto was… If my little brother isn’t careful with his chakra, he may even turn into the nine tails and then we will be in real big trouble.

 If the devil had a hard time controlling the tailed beasts, it would be no different to me trying to stop Gaara now…I’m not done with my special training yet to do anything and Kakashi is too far away as well so Naruto is on his own for now.

The tree beneath me shook rapidly with unsettling wind as the fight went on. I looked over and saw that the grip on Sakura was tightening but something else immediately caught my attention.

“Shadow clone Jutsu!” Naruto yelled.

I expected to see maybe two to three clones but instead, there were at least 100 orange jump suite Narutos ready to charge!

“So many clones! Where did he learn to summon so many!?

Gaara and his Jinchuuriki had little trouble destroying them but Naruto was very crafty with the way he summoned each clone.

He used his clones to help him get behind Garra.

“Secret technique used by none other than Kakashi sensei!” Naruto said with a kunai in his hand as he went flying towards Gaara’s butt.

Oh boy! Kakashi taught him THAT jutsu!? This battle just got more interesting!

“A Thousand years of Death!” Naruto shouted as he stabbed Garra’s butt with the junai.

I just fell over laughing at the jutsu Naruto just performed but it was a short laugh fest when Naruto was shoved out of the way by Gaara’s tail.

“Boom.” Naruto said in midair as he continued to fly towards a tree. Sasuke jumped in and cushioned his impact so it didn’t hurt him much. I had to stop and think a moment….if I was to intervene, what would I do? I can’t capture a Jinchuuriki with my scythe…

I directed my attention back to Naruto who attempted to try again and this time, he bit on his thumb and did the hand signs for another summoning jutsu. To my great surprise, the chief frog Gamabunta appeared and this really through my expectations of Naruto off the chart.

He is beyond his level of shinobi skills if he can summon the chief himself! He must have had intense training with Jiraiya Sama and it’s a good thing he did or else he may not have had a chance against Shukaku…

I tried to be careful of where I stood because the size of the beasts in front of me is great and the damage will be even greater. I might have to do something to help Sakura out so she doesn’t die if her tree gets pushed over…Naruto had his hands full as he was so I decided that I was going to deal with the devil’s  consequences and intervene.

I grasped my scythe tightly before planning out my actions…I had to be careful not to intervene and have Naruto see me or he will lose focus. I’ll try talking to him later but for now, it will be as if I am still gone.

I swung my scythe to break the sphere and I jumped out and appeared on the same branch as Sasuke.

“It’s you! Where have you been?” Sasuke asked with a hint of pain from his curse in his tone.