Chapter 22- The Plan

Author's Note IMPORTANT: So I accidentally got my Japanese terms mixed and "older sister" is NOT Onee-chan but Nee-san (Nay-San). I'm going to start using that from now on and I'm sorry for the mistake lol. I will also start using otooto (Oh-toe-tow) since that is "younger brother" in Japanese. I'm glad I cleared that up...22 chapters later lol. Sorry and enjoy!

~Tsukiko's POV~

I'm finally all settled. It took a little while but I was able to get all my stuff out of Kakashi's and into my new place. I like how my bedroom is facing the direction of the sunset...that's my favorite time of day.

Suddenly I heard a knock at my door and I heard Naruto on the other side.

"Kiki-chan!! I haven't seen you in days! Come have some ramen with me! I still have questions for you!!" He said as he kept knocking.

Oh Naruto...I can't be there for you anymore...

I've been having this weird feeling all week though...it might be another demon but I don't want Naruto to see me like this. I opened my bedroom window to the fresh air outside and jumped down into the streets. I startled some villagers but they soon went back to their business and I ran in the direction of one of the training grounds. Maybe Naruto will think I'm not home and go away.

It's been 6 days of ignoring everyone...I wonder if they've stopped trying to talk to me now...I know Naruto is still at it but maybe Kakashi finally gave up.

I stopped somewhere in the woods where it was quiet and frowned at my success. I clenched my chest since it started to hurt again...looks like the next one will surface soon. This pain is nowhere near as unbearable as pushing my loved ones away though.

I knew I was followed but I thought that since I ran so far, there is no point in continuing if they are already following. Best deal with them now. I stood against one of the trees and crossed my arms under the shade to wait.

"It's not nice to spy Kakashi." I said with a sad tone.

"It's time that you stop trying to outrunning your problems. When will you start thinking like a responsible shinobi?" I suddenly heard Kakashi say as he walked out into the open.

"How am I not being responsible? I'm not running from my problems, I'm just dealing with them in my own way."

"You picked a poor way of handling them. Look at you Tsukiko...you don't look healthy. You look like you haven't eaten or slept in a few days. This is tearing you apart."

"So...as long as I get rid of it, I don't care."

"I care!" He said with a hint of anger.

"-sigh- Quit demanding attention Kakashi...it's pathetic."

"The only thing I demand from you is to get off your high horse and look around at what you're doing." He stated.

"I know what I'm doing...and I said that I didn't care as long as I got rid of it."

I can't keep this up...I can only hold my poker face for so long. Let's just hope Kakashi doesn't try anything funny. I hate that he's already noticed that I stopped eating and sleeping but for some reason, I don't know why I even stopped in the first place.

"Unbelievable. You seemed to have grown very stubborn in hell. You are just like one of them Tsukiko. You let him get to you and now look at what you've become."

"A demon? A freak? Satin's whore? The Soul Sucker? I can go on all day with names." I said as I pushed off the tree and walked towards him.

Why would I say that!?