Chapter 26- Don't get too Close...

IMPORTANT: Hello Readers! For the sake of future events, I will be adding another year to the story. Tsukiko will now have 2 years before the loophole date with the Devil is up. SO enjoy.

~Kakashi's POV~

The sight in front of my eyes was unbelievable. I've never felt so infuriated in my entire life and I know Naruto is feeling it too...his chakra got more intense within seconds. We saw three demons with their back facing us and a tree in front of them. The tree looked grey and dead but what really made us furious was the fact that Kiki was chained to the tree with barbed wire. She was cut and bruised all over and losing a lot of blood...the only thing covering her was a white blood stained sheet...the rest of her was exposed. The splintered bark looked like it was digging into her beautiful skin as she slowly moved her body. Streams and droplets of sweat glistened on her skin as they slowly mixed with the blood from her cuts. Her beautiful blondish chocolate hair was slightly curlier than usual but due to the sweat, strands were clinging to her face...just as the white sheet was clinging to her elegant body... She was raised about 5 or 6 feet off the ground and her arms were extended out and chained to two scythes that crossed and made an "X" shape behind her. It looked like she was holding them up too keep them from ripping her arms off...

"Kakashi sensei, we need to get her down right now." Naruto said with anger as he transformed into Sage mode with nine tails chakra leaking off his body.

"A Jinchuuriki!? How did you get in here!?" A short demon with curly horns asked with a crackly harsh tone.

"Don't worry about that them nightmare, we finally have the reaper where we want her. We need to finish her off for the master." A similar demon spoke but this one had half circle horns.

"Awe such a sad sight indeed...I respected her power..." The last demon said.

"Naruto, be on your guard. If I kept track correctly, we are dealing with the demons of sorrow, nightmares, and sickness by touch. They took down Tsukiko as a team so it'll be more difficult to get rid of them." I said as I began strategizing.

"Kakashi...Naruto...be careful. Don't get too close to them or me." I suddenly heard Kiki say from behind the demons.

"Ah it looks like she's awake now...good. Now you can watch us torture you and make you ours before ending you're life for good. The master misses you." The demon of sickess spoke to her.

"When I escape this...and I will escape, I will rip your hearts out. Then, I will very slowly crush it right in front of your face until every last drop of your blood is drained and then incinerated." Tsukiko spoke softly before she looked up and glared at the demons with a look I've never seen before.

The demons looked at her with fright in their expression. Even though Tsukiko was chained to a tree, she still posed a threat to them.

"Naruto...how well is your shuriken aim?" I asked since I thought of how to get her down.

"Top notch Sensei. Thinking about cutting her down?" Naruto spoke as he kept his eyes on the targets.

"Yes. I will distract them while you get her down." I said.

Before we could conduct a solid plan, one of the demons turned to us and began attacking.

"If they touch you then you will be caught under their jutsu!" Tsukiko said weakly as she tried to wiggle herself free but winced under the wire.

"Don't try and move ane-san!" I heard Naruto as he made a clone and aimed shuriken her direction.

One of the other demons summoned a pike and dodged most of the shuriken. However, Naruto was successful in piercing some of the wire. I used my Chidori to distract two of them as I tried getting closer to Tsukiko. Naruto was dealing with the demon of sorrow and just as he used his rasen-shuriken on him, the demon grabbed his arm.