Chapter 14- One Must Dye

Chapter 14-

====One week after the morning of mistaken prostitution====

==Easton's POV==

I didn't very much like Blaze's plans.

They usually ended up terribly, like almost being attacked by a rapist, or her friend thinking that she sold her body to me, little things like that. They also always destroyed my hair.

I could feel another one coming. In my bones I knew there was about to be a disturbance in the Space-Time continuum that would effect my life in a negative way.

And it had to do with her, I was not pleased.

How did I know? Her devious face twitched with anticipation of her next plot every time she looked at me. Her eyes would swivel between me, my lunch table, and Cooper. Which gave Cooper the excellent opportunity to steal some of her food.

We had talked several times, like friends do. Friends who are very awkward and tend to see the other one without much clothes on. It was uncanny how very many states of undress we had seen each other in. I was now immune.

For example, this afternoon after work, I came to her house to drop off her sweatshirt (my sweatshirt) that she left in the locker area. I knock on the door and it opens, by the time it is fully ajar, she was turned around and yelling something.

"I thought you weren't coming till later, I haven't done my homework yet anyway Cooper-"

She was rummaging though her top drawer, looking for a shirt. Why?

Because she didn't have one on.

Only her bra and sweatpants.

I cleared my throat,

"Blaze,"

Her shoulders slumped as she turned slowly around.

"Oh, Jesus, not again." she scowled at me. She barely tried to cover herself up because this is like the third time this has happened.

I suddenly became extremely riveted by the wood grain in the celling above.

"Thanks," she snatched the sweatshirt out of my hand and hastily put it on.

"This has to stop! We have more topless run ins than an adult novel!" I rolled my eyes, "And don't open the door with your shirt off! It's classless!"

"I thought you were Cooper! Sorry!"

"Sorry," I mumbled as i invited myself into her room. "Though I do see know why Cooper hangs out here so much-"

"Don't!" she warned. I plowed on,

"A free show! All access pass!" I joked.

"we have a very comfortable relationship!" she defended.

"Very comfortable" I intoned. "Why don't I just wear my boxers next time we hang out! Because that seems to be the dress code now-!"

"Pervert," she flopped on her bed. "But seriously, no."

"Yeah, sure" I joked. Just then her face lit up,

"Hey, Easton, you know I've been thinking-"

"NO! No thinking! It leads to bad things!"

I knew a storm was coming. Why me?

"Chill, it would just be like-" she continued despite my rage.

"No! Stop it! NOw!" I pointed my finger at her like a dog who had just chewed on my X-Box.