Chapter 13- You're Blackmailing Me With Friendship?

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment!

Dedicated to 1D_5SecondsOfSummer because I think she is awesome

::::::::::::::::

Recap:

And maybe it was because of the alcohol, or the spur of the moment, or maybe because I wanted to.

I crawled over to him leaned close and whispered,

"Liar"

Then I kissed him with passion that should be illegal. And he commited the same felony in kissing me back.

After a minute, we broke apart. He too a sip of his beer while still holing my eyes in his gaze.

"You taste like cough drops"

::::Easton's POV:::::

It was true, she did taste like cough drops. But what I had just experienced was better than any honey-lemon Halls I've ever eaten. She knew her way around a kiss, she gently tugged at my lip a few times .I could feel her almost smiling as her lips were on mine. It was all I could do not to take over and totally sprawl on the floor and make out with her. Though what we did was pretty make-out ish.

But damn, her hands were tangled in my hair and mine in hers. It was hot.

She was now sat across from me, propped up on my knees. She was watching my reaction, now biting her own bottom lip with her teeth, but smirking.

"Knew it," she claimed her victory which I very wilingly let her have.

"Uh-huh" I was still processing what had just happened.

"I'm bored now," she mused, picking at her fingernails. "Grab the alcohol and let's bolt,"

"Way ahead of you," I pulled out the several bottles of various liquor, beer, and vodka from behind where I was sitting.

"Sh*t" she said in a monotone, her eyebrows rasing. "that's the motherlode"

"Let's go," I got up.

She struggled in her heels to stand, once she got up, she threw them against the wall.

"Screw it!" she watched them bounce off the beige paint, "They were going to goodwill anyway," she mumbled.

So she and I walked (in her case barefoot) out of the front door of the house. Then it dawned on me that Mason had driven me here.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Blaze held her finger up and asked for a moment, then she snagged bottle of vodka from my hand and took a swig. Her face scrunched up.

"God that's gross," she suddenly spun around randomly until she pointed directly to the neighbor's house across the street. "That way!" she exclaimed and took a courageous step foreword.

I followed behind her if only to catch her if she suddenly sways with intoxication. Anyone who spins around to determine what direction to walk in has had a little too much to drink. As far as I could tell, she had only had a very small amount of alcohol, but she was so tiny that it affected her way more than me or anyone else.

She confidently tramped through the bushes and various other landscaping with destruction. But she laughed as she tipped over her lawn-carnage. I snaked behind her as we emerged on an actual street.

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

Look at me being all almost responsible.

"Back to my house!"

This is how I came to wake up in her bed.

::::::The Next Morning:::::::

All I saw was red from behind my eyelids, the sun was blazing into my cornias. But that's weird, because in my room, there isn't a window facing my bed, or any sourse of light.