Chapter 1- The Nerd-Handcuff Procedure

New Story Becase I have so many Ideas! Please comment and vote and whatever you people do!

Chapter 1- The Nerd-Handcuff Procedure

In my school, East Villas High, if you break certain rules there are certain concequnces. One rule is if you kiss a friend's sister or girlfriend or ex-girlfriend, you get handcuffed to a geek for a day. After that, everything is forgiven and forgotten.

Monday: my own personal hell. I mean it's better for me then most people, because I can earn the everlasting respect of the teachers, but not without hard work.

This Monday is particularly bad because everyone went to some party on Saturday and they are all still talking about what happened. All except for me and my best friend, Cooper. We stayed at his house and watched The West Wing, the best show ever made. But no one knows it, sadness.

So anyway, everyone is buzzing about the party. Who kissed who, who broke up and all this other shiz that I do not want to get into. The party was at this boy Drake Stanley's house. He was part of the three core popular boys in our school. Along with Mason Warner and Easton James, all unbeliveably good looking and equally jack-aasy. So, rumor has it (ooooh) that Easton sucked the face off Drake's sister. Mason saw them and told Drake becase of some 'Bro Pact' which sounds like some BS from a movie if you ask me. So that means that Drake has rights to handcuff Easton to a nerd, all day.

Whenever this happens, it's really funny becase all of the people I hang out with are geeks, so we usually get handcuffed. But not me, not yet, I have managed to escape the trrible fate and just watch. I manage to fly so far below the radar that if you showed someone my oicture in the yearbook, they would tell you that there was a mistake becase I didn't go to the school.

I was walking to my locker, pushing through the crowd of overly excited juniors when I first started to get worried. Mason Warner and Drake Stanley were standing on two chairs, looming over the students, looking like vultures, ready to pick off the weak ones. They kept pointing at kids but then they would shake their heads and look around again, they must be looking for Easton.

How wrong I was.

After a couple more people were shot down, Drake's eyes locked on me and he shook Mason's shoulder and pointed. My cheeks flamed, I tried to hide my face with my hair. But not before I saw Mason nod. By the time I looked again, they had disappeared. Ominous, much?

I shook the worry out of my head and continued down the hall to my locker. I scanned the hallway for Cooper, but he wasn't there. He had said yesterday that he didn't feel well, so he must be sick. I would visit him after school.

I shoved the binders I didn't need on the top shelf and figured out my morning schedule, my hand resting on the open metal panel.

I felt something cold touch my wrist, I instantly recoiled, but not fast enough. I turned my head just in time to see a thin piece of metal clamp around my wrist with a 'click'

That click was the beginning of the end for me.

Please god, let me be being arrested! It was far better than the alternative.

I closed my eyes and shut the door of my locker so I could see who I would be spending my day with.

Please let it not be him, please let it not be him!

I opened my eyes. It was him. Damn it all!

He was turned away from me, cursing and flipping of his friends who had handcuffed him. When he turned to me he smiled,

"It's your lucky day babe," I groaned at his crooked smile, this boy was trouble, for reasons which I will explain later.

I mentally cussed him out and was about to walk away when I realized I was handcuffed to him!

"I have serious doubt that it is, honestly." I put on a grumpy expression and hoped that his perfect head would explode.

"That's where you are wrong, all the girls would kill to be in your position." He was so cocky that it was like some movie.

"I would gladly welcome death." I drone, checking my watch. It was three minutes until first period.

"What do you have first?" I asked him.

"What?" He was too busy winking at some little brunette passing by.

"Earth to asshole! If we are going to be handcuffed, we need to be working together!" He looked back at me,

"What kind of together?" He asked suggestively. I want to die now.

"We are going to my AP Chemistry class," I pulled with all of my might, which was not enough to budge the rock of muscle that was Easton James. He smiled at my feeble attempt.

"3...2...1..." I counted down and motioned for him to come with me. He didn't budge. As a last resort, I bit his hand. Unorthodox, I know, but it had the desired result.

"What the hell!" He pulled his hand back, which jerked my hand back and I tripped from the sudden movement.

"Nice." He said, I glared at him.

"You are handcuffed to me all day, so help me god I will kick you in the balls!" He backed up as far as he could manage.

"Where was it you said you wanted to go?" He smiled innocently, I smiled knowing I had leverage.

"AP Chem."

"I was starting to think they had messed up and not handcuffed me to a nerd, but now I realize they did their job just fine." I directed us down the hall to the correct buildings.

"Shut up Ass-ton," I hissed,

"Easton," he corrected.

"Not from my point of view, you have a fat ass." He wagged his eyebrows,

"Already thinking about my butt, are we?" I cussed him out quietly.

It was going to be an unbearable day.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Please comment and vote! Please, I beg of you!

::::::