Chapter 9- The Butt Cheeks Of Glory

I'm so sorry this took me so long to write!

Please vote! It means so much!

First three people to vote on this chapter will get a dedication!

Next two people will get a vote on any story they want!

::::::::::: :::::::::::::

:::::::::::Blaze's POV::::::::

I'm really hoping we can make it through the date without Easton making anymore references to the claymation reindeer with a gay dentist elf friend. I could really do without it.

I tries to minimize the nose blowing this morning by soaking my face in hot water. It did make my nose look less red, but only by comparison, the heat made my whole face tinted pinker than usual.

I managed to calm it down back to my original color and gave up with the whole thing all together. It's Easton for christ's sake, I'm not dolling up for the biggest ass in school.

We had agreed that he would come over around lunch tome and we would just hang out in my room. And by hang out I mean argue about something pointless until he decided to leave.

I realized now that he really did have a nicer side to him. I have to admit, the cough drop date invite was cute, even though he splashed in a couple insults here and there. He had also comforted me to some extent when I went all Bella Swan breakdown on him. I am totally crediting his slight behavior adjustment to myself.

Because I will probably have my bottom half under the covers the whole time, I decided to only try to look acceptable on my upper body. I threw on a deep blue 3/4 sleeve blouse and braided my hair intricately the way I learned for the Renaissance festival. but wore my black leggings and fuzzy socks underneath. Even if you are n a budget, you have to own at least one pair of fuzzy socks. It's a line you don't cross, ever.

Thinking of the Renaissance festival, I remembered that it was next weekend. I had already arranged my schedule so I would be able to work all day to earn the maximum amount of money. The work didn't pay well, but it was easy and fun because I like kids. Unfortunately, my 'uniform' , if you could even call it that, was a little risqué for the 1600's. They were going to dress me in one of those dresses with the corsets and poofy skirts, but then they saw my petite figure and decided to switch it up. Now I was a fairy, I'm pretty sure I am the patron fairy of strippers everywhere. The skirt wasn't bad, pale pink maybe a little short but it was fine. The top, however, was a leather corset type thing that just reached the middle of my ribcage. It was tight especially right below my bust, the section with lacing, it pushed everything 'up'. And to top it off, some sparkly face paint around my eyes. It was highly degrading for a fairy braiding children's hair.

I really hoped the all the kids in school suddenly had to attend a wedding or like jury duty so they wouldn't see me, the fairy that looks like she turned to prostitution for wages.

Passing over my raunchy nymph outfit, I was sitting on my bed popping some of Easton's cough drops into my mouth and-

HEY!

In my head began to pick out the lyrics for my parody on the oh-so-popular discount store anthem.

"I'm gonna pop some cough drops

Only got three left in the packet

I-I I'm coughing

Looking for some medcin'

This is not so awesome"

Still sitting on my bed, I started to grove out and sing the chorus louder and louder. I closed my eyes and swung my arms around.