He isn't going to kill us. okay?

I woke to a piercing scream running through the room, I shot up from my place on the floor and looked around the room for any sign of danger. I didn't expect to see Rose holding a scared looking Frank up by the throat against the wall. I ran to where they were but was stopped as Rose's other hand flew in my direction and pointed a gun at my face. "Rose? What the heck?" I shouted, slowly creeping forward. "Stay there melody or I swear I'll shoot you!" she screamed and so I stood in my place, not knowing what I should do.

Rose then turned her attention back to Frank who was looking awfully pale now. "What where you doing near Alisa with that knife?" she screamed at him, I looked down over to were Alisa still laid and noticed the knife that was lying on the ground next to her. "I-i-i was g-gunna help!" he stuttered out. Roses grip on his neck tightened and he was clearly now struggling to breathe, I took a small step forward. "Like hell you were! You were going to kill her and then kill us all weren't you?" she screamed at Frank with the look of death in her eyes. "I-i-I have meds, in the b-bag." He pointed towards my backpack that was over by Alisa.

Before rose could do anything else I quickly made a grab for the gun that was pointed at me and knocked it out of her hands, caught it and pointed it back at her. She was looking between me and Frank which she still held up against the wall by the throat. "Rose let him go." I said firmly pressing the gun to her head. "He's going to kill us Melody, I just know it!" she screamed. I pushed the barrel of the gun firmly against her head pushing her back, "No he isn't, there are meds in the bag, now let my brother go."

She let Frank fall and took a few steps backwards, in which I followed still holding her at gunpoint. Wen ran over to frank to make sure he was okay, while I walked over to the bag that lay next to Alisa and opened it and shoved it in Rose's direction showing her that all there was inside of it was in fact meds. She sighed and sat in the corner, and it was only at that point where I finally lowered the gun and put it in the waistband of my jeans in case anything happened again.

I walked over to Frank and Wen to hear them whispering but it stopped as soon as they realised I was there. "You okay?" I asked, watching Frank look up at me and I thought he was going to add a sarcastic comment but he didn't. I nodded over to Alisa and he stood up and went over to her, to do what he had originally planned to do. "Wen, watch her." I said, walking over to the corner of the room away from everyone and reached up to the hatch that opened to get onto the roof. I jumped pulling the ladder down and climbed up and out.

I took a deep breathe, loving the fresh air. I need it. I walked over to the edge of the building and took a seat, letting my feet hang off the edge. I had a perfect view of the street here and thought about how rose and I sat like this at the beginning of it all. I sighed and looked up and the sky, the sun was beginning to set. The sight was beautiful all the different colours mixing together at once, it brought a sense of peace to me that I hadn't felt in a long time. As long as we didn't have any trouble, we could stay here for a couple of days, we just need Alisa to wake up.

After I don't know how long, I heard someone else walk onto the roof. I listened to their footsteps walk across the gravel, not bothering to look at who it was until they sat down beside me. "I'm sorry." Rose said. i looked up at the sky and let the words eco through my head, was she really sorry? I mean she could of killed Frank if I hadn't of done anything, then how would of things turned out? Would I kill her? Again? I looked at her and sighed. "What were you thinking?" "I-I don't know.
" she sighed. "I thought he was going to kill her." she stated. "But he wasn't and I don't think he would, we are all on the same team here and you need to understand that. It's us against the world again and the only reason I left you is because I thought you were dead."

I sighed and laid down, looking up at the sky again. I felt Rose do the same but she rolled over onto her side to face me. "Do you ever wish you could do something, but you know that if you do it, things will never be the same?" she asked. Confused, I rolled over onto my side to face her and asked "Isn't that just life?" I looked into her eyes and for once saw them how they used to be, there was no discolouration or anything it was pure rose. I smiled, things could be okay. I hope.