Lucky (Austin Mahone Fanfic)

Hi I'm Chloe. (No not Chloe Johnson your my other book this is a different Chloe) I'm Austin Mahone's best friend. We've been best friends for 6 years. The crew, Sarah, Austin, and I are all best friends. I have a best friend named Taylor but the crew doesn't like her.
--------
It's the first day of school and I'm driving Taylor to school. "Hey girl!" I said opening the door for her to get in. "Hey." She said. We drove to school and get out of the car. "Hey Alex!" I yelled and waved. He smiled and waved back. "Well I'll see ya at lunch." Taylor said running to her boyfriend. I sighed and walked into school. I unlocked my locker and felt arms wrap around my waist. "Hi Austin." I said putting my books away. "What how did you know." he spinning me around. "I just do."

Lunch came up and we sat at our usually table. "Hey Taylor." I said but she was kissing her boyfriend. "Hey Alex and Sarah." I said but they were kissing. "Hey Rob- never mind." I said eating my salad. I got up and left they didn't even notice. Then Austin walked over. "Hey why are you sitting over here." "Oh well that's the make out table." I said eating my salad. He smiled. "Well why don't we go over there and kiss too." he said chuckling. "shut up." I said hitting his arm.

School ended and I called bitch, slut, fat, an ugly a lot. I don't tell Austin because I don't think he would care. "So guys sleepover tonight my house." I said. "yeah." they all said. "great." I said smiling. then I got a text.

Unknown- Hey ugly slut what's up

My smile disappeared and turned into a frown. "you okay?" Robert said. I handed him my phone. "oh Chloe don't listen to them." he said hugging me. "don't listen to who." Austin said walking up to us. "oh no one lets just go." I said walking away. Austin shrugged and followed us.

"Hey Jake, Ryland, Mom, and Da-" I cut myself off. I forgot my dad died last month. "um I'm having a sleepover with the crew here okay?" "yeah." they all said. "Ryland come here little booger."