Chapter 20

The last chapter!!! =( Don't fret. There's a sequel. It's in thrid person in this chapter.

The groom wiped his hands on his pants as the guests rose. The best man, his friend, Hunter, patted his shoulder. The maid of honour winked at him. Fletcher grinned at Clara. Kinley was being held by Santana. Fletcher turned and his mouth popped open.

The bride was walking down the aisle with her father. She clutched the flowers in her hand. Her hair was up and her make-up heavy but light. Josie swallowed. She stared up at Fletcher who winked at her. Soon she was standing next to him.

"Who gives this woman away," Preacher Blackburn asked.

"We do," chorused Josie's parents.

"Please be seated."

Josie reached out and found Fletcher's hand. Fletcher squeezed her hand.

"We are gathered here today, to bring this man and this woman in holy matrimomy. Those who do not agree this man or woman should not get married speak now or for ever hold your peace."

Silence sounded in the church.

Preacher Blackburn smiled. "Repeat after me, I, Fletcher Michael Richardson, take thee, Josephina Grace Berlin to be my wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better – for worse, for richer – for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

Fletcher looked into Josie's hazel eyes.

"I, Fletcher Michael Richardson, take thee, Josephina Grace Berlin to be my wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better – for worse, for richer – for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

Preacher Blackburn faced Josie. "Repeat after me, I, Josephina Grace Berlin, take thee, Fletcher Michael Richardson to be my husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better – for worse, for richer – for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

Josie smiled at Fletcher who was grinning. "I, Josephina Grace Berlin, take thee, Fletcher Michael Richardson to be my husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better – for worse, for richer – for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

Preacher Blackburn replied, "The rings."

Josie and Fletcher reached down and undid the rings from the pillow that Tony was carrying. They faced each other again.

Preacher Blackburn faced Fletcher. "Repeat after me; "In token and pledge of the vow between us made, with this ring I thee wed; in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

"In token and pledge of the vow between us made, with this ring I thee wed; in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen." Fletcher repeated as he slipped the ring on Josie's finger.

"Josephina, repeat after me," Preacher Blackburn replied. "In token and pledge of the vow between us made, with this ring I thee wed; in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

Josie tried not to cry. She slipped the ring on Fletcher's finger. "In token and pledge of the vow between us made, with this ring I thee wed; in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

Preacher Blackburn smiled. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Fletcher wrapped his arms around Josie's waist and kissed her, deeply. Josie pulled Fletcher closer. People clapped and cheered. Josie broke apart and grabbed her flowers. Fletcher took her hand and lead her outside the church. In the limo, Josie kissed Fletcher passionly.

                            _________________________________________

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr and Mrs Fletcher Richardson!"

Everyone clapped as Josie and Fletcher walked in. The d.j started playing their song. It's Your Love-Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill sounded through the stereos. Josie and Fletcher danced to the music. They kissed.

Josie and Fletcher pulled back. Everyone clapped. The music started. Josie rushed to where Sarah was holding Kinley. Josie took Kinley and kissed her cheek. The four month old clutched her mother's finger. Fletcher kissed his girls and walked towards the men. Josie sat down and swallowed some wine.

"Congrats," Krissy said, popping her gum.

"Thanks," Josie replied.

"You guys make it look so easy," Krissy said, setting her cheek on her hand.

"What?"

"This," Krissy replied, motioning to the dancefloor and tables. "The wedding, having a baby, getting married. Falling in love. Josie you hit the jackpot."

Josie smiled at her friend. "Awe, Krisser. You'll get your prince Charming."

Krissy snorted. "Sure. Hunter is my prince charming alright. Got me knocked up."

Josie grinned. "Your six months along Krisser."

Krissy stood up and patted Josie's shoulder. "Yeah. Well, have fun on your honeymoon. When are you leaving?"

"In twenty minutes," Josie said. "Just saying good-bye."

Krissy hugged me and tickled Kinley. "Bye. Call me when you get back okay?"

Josie nodded. Krissy waved then walked away.  Sarah appeared with Lance.

"We're leaving. Let me take that baby off your hands."

Josie handed her Kinley and kissed her head. "Bye baby."

Fletcher appeared and took Josie to the limo. They got in.

"We're married," Josie laughed. "We're married!"

Fletcher beamed. "And I never been happier."

Josie smiled and leaned in. Their lips locked as a married couple.