Chapter 19

*Josie*

"It's beautiful Josephina," Sophia gushed.

I twirled. The dress was long and flowedwith my motions. It was silver with no straps. I giggled and clapped my hands. Mom laughed and admired my reflection.

"We're ready!" Krissy called from the dressing room.

Four white, slim, long, v-neck dresses walked out. Each had a coffee brown sash that did up in a bow. Sarah clapped.

"You guys look great," Sarah said, hugging Kinley.

Clara spun around. She stopped and turned around.

"Becca! Come on out."

Becca raced out. Her dress was white with ruffles on the bottom. She had light brownish-tannish sash with a white flower on her hip. Becca jumped in my arms. I hugged her and set her down. Becca twirled and giggled.

"Grandma! Are..are I cute?"

Mom laughed and petted Becca's hair. "Yes you are baby."

Becca smiled and pointed at Kinley. "I like her dress."

Kinley's dress was white with a green sash and matching flower on her hips. She had a white flower headband in her hair. I scooped her up.

"Hey Angel," I cooed. "Are you hungry?"

Kinley stared up at me then looked away. Mom and Sophia grinned at her. Sophia took her.

"Let Nannie change Kinley back to her normal clothes."

Mom glared then took Becca's hand. "Let's change you Becca."

Everyone changed and soon I was on my way home. I parked in the driveway and got out. Getting Kinley out, I sighed. Two more weeks than I am Mrs. Richardson, I thought walking up the stairs.

"Fletcher! We're back," I yelled, closing the door.

I set Kinley's car seat down and took her out. Placing her in my arm, I walked into Fletcher's and mine bedroom. Fletcher was watching t.v. He sat up and offered to take Kinley. I set her in the bassinet next to our bed, and curled up next to Fletcher. He kissed me.

"So," he said, playing with my hair. "How did it go?"

"Good. Mom doesn't like your mom."

Fletcher chuckled. "My mom's the same way. So...who's taking Kinley on the wedding night?"

I smirked. "So that's what this is all about. You just want this body."

"Damn right I do," Fletcher said, rolling on me.

We kissed. I pulled him closer then pulled back a few inches.

"Sarah and Lance are."

Fletcher nodded. He sighed and closed his eyes. I closed my own. Crying started up again. Fletcher groaned.

"I got this one."

He got up and walked out of the room with Kinley. I flipped over on my stomach. Yeah. There's no worry. I got the right guy.

***************************

Sorry this is so short but the next chapter is going to be the last. On a better note. Here are the photobucket links to the slideshows I wanted to post next to this chapter.

Josie's wedding party;

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/Nicolettie123

then go to slideshows and it will be under the title, Josie's wedding party.

And if you want to see Kinley. Do the same thing, the same ablum but it would be under "Josie, Fletcher, and Kinley.

Thanks ;)

Bobbi