Chapter 5

*Josie*

I fluffed my hair and twirled in front of the mirror. Pulling my hair up, I fancied it in a fancy bun. My bangs sat loose on my face. Pulling out my schedule of things to do before a date, I checked things off.

1. Get dressed.

I looked down at my clothes. My black flats matched with my dark navy cardigan. My white with black polka dot dress moved when I twirled. Check.

2. Hair and Make-up

The girl in my mirror smiled at me. She was wearing diamond earrings and a simple necklace. Her make-up was light and had a natural feel to it. Check.

3. Teeth

My reflection flashed a bright smile. Check.

I heard Lance coming up the stairs. Grabbing my purse, I raced down the stairs. Lance yelled and moved out of my way. He glared at me and shouted, "HEY! WATCH WERE YOUR GOING INA!"

I blew him a kiss and ran out the door. Crashing into someone, I fell backwards. I looked up to see Andrew and his new tramp on the ground. The blond screamed in disgust.

"You...you.....UHH! My dress!"

I smirked. "You mean that cloth your wearing?"

She shrieked and glared at me. She stood up and ran out the drive way to her car and drove off. Andrew glared at me. He shouldered me and walked in the house. I grabbed his arm and turned him towards me.

"Andy, it was been four years since Clara left you," I said. "Its time to get over it."

Andrew glared at me. "You know what I should but when you get over what Arron, Shane, and Kane did to you, I'll get over what she did to me."

Tears formed in my eyes. Andrew's face softened and held up a hand in defence. I slapped his hand away and walked down the drive way. Tears fell down my cheek. I turned to him and shouted, "I have forgiven Arron for cheating on me. Shane for almost raping me and his jerk brother Kane, for almost making me do drugs. All what Clara did was left you and she had a reason too! Think of that!" 

Seeing Fletcher's car, I got in and he drove off. Fletcher pulled me in for a kiss. I couldn't help but smile. Fletcher grinned at me. My mind began to wonder about Andrew and Clara.

Clara and Andrew met at a football game. They were freshmen. They were seniors when Clara started to ignore him. She had a secret that she didn't want Andrew to know. I found out by accident. It fell out of Clara's bag one night when she broke it off with Andrew. She was pregnant. That was five years ago. I see my five year old niece, Rebecca on the weekends by not telling Andrew. Which is hard on the both of us, mostly Clara. She still loves Andrew.

"Josie?"

I blinked and smiled. Fletcher smirked.

"We're here," Fletcher replied.

We got out of the car and walked in a restaurant. I gasped. It looked like a ballroom. Candles were everywhere. It looked like the ballroom out of Beauty and the Beast.

Fletcher laughed. I gave him a puzzled look. Did I say that last part out loud?

"Yeah, you did," Fletcher laughed.

I playfully swatted at him. He held up his hands in defense. Our lips locked together. A cough made me pull back. Fletcher glared.

"Do I know you?" he asked.

I looked up to see Jeff. He grinned at me. I blushed. Fletcher growled, "I would be grateful if you didn't flirt with my girlfriend."

Jeff snorted, "Whatever makes me money to take a pretty lady out."