Chapter 1: introduction

Witchcraft

"Scarlett!! Scarlett!! SCARLETT!! Ah man she's not waking up... Scarlett I'm going through your underwear drawer" said Scarlett's pesky little brother named- "JOSH!!!!" Scarlett screamed.

"I'm so going to kill you! Get back here" she yelled.

She ran out of her room and chased after her brother.

"Ahhhhh!!! MOM help me! Scarlett's going to kill me!" Josh said screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Your such a tattle tailer you little scram" Scarlett said.

Josh ran behind the kitchen table, they were both circling the table. Josh ducked and went under the table and started heading for the stairs.

"Ugh get back here you little-" "ahhhhhh!" Josh screamed.

He ran into a bedroom and started screaming. "MOM! Scarlett's trying to kill me!!" He said.

"Yes! Because you came into my room and started looking through my stuff!" Scarlett said.

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YE-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Their mom screamed.
"Scarlett what did your brother do this time?"

Josh bud in and said "What?! Why do you take Scarlett's side all the time!" Scarlett's made a face at Josh.

"You two are gunna kill me any day now" said Amy (the mom)

"Scarlett is 16 she is 5 years older than you, so I trust her more, plus every time you two are fighting it's because you, Josh did something!" Said Amy.

"I can't deal with this right now, both of you get ready for school"

******

I went down the hall and turned left into my room. I looked into my body mirror, I had light chestnut hair down to the middle of my back, I was fair skinned, when I smiled I had dimples, and I was an average height of 62 inches. Oh and I have hazel green eyes.

I went through my closet picking out like 20 different outfits, I finally choose a light pink floral dress that went down to my knee's with a white cardigan. I had naturally curly hair so I decided to let it flow today. I couldn't say that I was beautiful but I knew I wasn't ugly looking. I past my brother in the hall way and I stuck my tongue out at him. I skipped breakfast because I didn't need the extra pounds, so I found my brown leather boots and walked out the door.

My school was down the block so I got there in about 5 minutes.

"Scarlett!" Screamed a familiar voice.
"Hey, Melody" I said. Melody had curly blonde hair and was about the same height as me, she has ice blue eyes and a stunning smile, she is really pretty plus she's really slim.

"Guess what!!" She said.
"What?!"
"Nate....asked me out!!!"
"What?! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you!" I said.

Melody was beyond pretty, I guess it's safe to say that she's the prettiest at our school and can get basically any boy she wants. Me on the other hand.. I'm not as good with boys. I've had a couple of boyfriends but that's all.

"Did you see the new guy at our school yet?" Melody asked.
"No, is he cute?"
"Yes! So cute, I can introduce you after second period"
"Alright"

The bell rang for first period and I ran to class. Class was boring as usual, and I wasn't looking forward to the exam that we are going to have tomorrow either. I took out my notebook and started to doodle, I kept drawing the same thing though. ₩ It looks really interesting but it seems familiar. "Scarlett" said Mr. Heinz.

"Huh" I said.
"Can you answer the question I just asked?"
"....." Silence.

"Thought so, you were to focused on doodling" he said. The class laughed as he came towards me and picked up my notebook. He lifted it up and showed the whole class. A boy that looked new starred at it for a long time then looked at me. Class ended shortly after that, I left the class and went to my next class.

******

It was finally lunch I met up with Melody and my other friends. Clarissa a short petit girl with straight brown hair and in my opinion the most perfect eyebrows I've ever seen. Then there's April, she has long reddish hair, which was in a pony tail today, she has brown eyes and she's just one of those normal girls nothing too special but nothing plain either. Melody grabbed me and we were headed to an all guys table.

"Well hello there girls" said Steve.

"Hey" we both said together.