No.22

Add my wattpad snapchat ! angiixboo

Holly Paw to this side >

Holly Paw

I heard a deep grown coming from George's mouth, I took a deep breath in through my nose and holding it in until George said something. ''Oh fuc--'' I leaned down, and hugged his body. Crying softly in the side of his neck that doesn't have the red liquid on him. ''I thought you were dead...!'' I cried into his neck, George weakly wrapped his arm's around my waist, pulling me closer to his body.

George chuckled softly, ''Wouldn't leave you here like this'' He pecked me on the lip, pushing me and him up into a sitting position. I tried my hardest to not look at his perfect body, but it was just too hard. George caught me red handed, ''You know you don't have to be embarrassed to look at my body'' I nodded my head.

I gasped, seeing the red blood drip from his neck to his shoulders. ''Did you get bit?'' I asked, and George nodded his head. My eyes became teary again once I remembered the consequences of having a vampire bite a werewolf, George quickly shook his head once he saw my reaction. ''Not deep enough for me to turn in to that... er''

 George thought of a word to describe the bloodsuckers. ''--I don't even know, I don't want to talk about... I just need to take a fucking shower'' George jumped up, with me in his arms. I quickly hugged him, and wrapped my small arms around his neck. 

I cried again and again, tears pouring out of my eyes. ''I thought I lost you'' I mumbled into his shoulder. 

''You'll never lose me'' His voice held a promise, and I loved it.

''So you're telling me that I have to be your fucking Beta just cause of one little thing?'' Chace exclaims. I nodded my head, ''It's not --'' Chace caught me off. 

''Are you fucking serious? She can take care of herself, she can handle it since she killed them both!'' Then I felt myself pale... I killed someone, not just someone but two people. I killed... I'm a murderer. ''Shit, stop thinking about that Holly... you may have killed, but you killed the bad''

George held me to his side tighter. ''--And Chace, you will be her Beta since I don't need to two Beta's to look after me.'' George glared at Chace, who glared right back.

Chace looked at me, but smiled softly. ''Guess we're going to have to be together a lot'' He smirk, his grin held a double meaning. George obviously knew what it was since he pulled me tighter to his body and a deep growl escaped his mouth. Chace put his hand's up in surrender, ''sorry Boss'' He winked at me, but left the room anyway. 

George wrinkled his nose. ''I don't know how you could be mate's with him...'' George rubbed his face with his hand, ''he was much nicer when we were'' I said truthfully, George scoffed but didn't say anything else. After we returned to the Pack House, George used his Alpha speed to rush into his bedroom and shower. Luckily, the vampire didn't bite deep enough for George to turn into one. The bite should heal in a few weeks, since it is still a bite. 

I had showered too since I got some of the vampire's ...inside parts on me after... what happened.

''Are you okay?'' George said, seeing my disgusted face, ''yes...'' I gulped painfully. ''Mh, are you sure?'' George tilted my head back with his fingers on my chin, making me look into his eyes. I nodded my head, not wanting to lie with words. ''Don't lie to me'' George said calmly, I knew he could tell I was lying. ''I'm not'' I gulped again, George seeing this he smirked, the smirk that had my knees shaking from weakness.

George wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning down to place his skilled lips onto mine, but someone cleared their throat interrupting us. ''I know you're now mates and all, but could you not do this when the pup's are around''