Chapter 14

I'm begging you not to shoot/hang/strangle/drown me! I'm so so soooo sorry I didn't upload for a month!! I know that being busy isn't an excuse, but I was busy with school. (Don't you just hate that place?)

Anyways I think this chapter is fairly long. (for my standard at least..) And I hope to have another chapter uploaded within the next week!

I finally got over my writer's block and I have a pretty good idea of the plot for the next couple of chapters :)

Thank you all for the support and votes and fans and for simply reading it in the first place! It means a lot to me!! :D

Now, I'll let you get on and read what you've been waiting for.. Hope you think it's okay!

Vote

Comment

Fan?

Enjoy!!!

I slept peacefully and it wasn't until a few moments before I woke up that I began to dream. To anyone else, my dream would have made no sense. It was all a jumbled mush of images and sounds. They were snippets of my memories flashing in my head. They seemingly had nothing in common.

Except for food.

I cracked my eyes open and inhaled deeply in a closed mouth yawn. Waves upon waves of intoxicating scents drifted to me. There was the strongest that my mind linked immediately to Senan. Considering we had just shared the same bed, I'd have been surprised if there wasn't a trace of him left behind. The others consisted of bacon, egg, toast and sausages. My stomach growled fiercely.

Okay, so maybe eating a full chocolate cake last night, wasn't my best idea. But it was soo good!

The door opened and in walked my mate carrying a tray stacked with food. I scrambled out of bed and grabbed it from his arms, plonkng back down and dug straight in. The breakfast nearly melted on my tongue.

"Not even a 'good morning, thank you for this wonderful breakfast that was meant to be for two people'?" I stopped shovelling the crispy bacon into my mouth and looked up at him guiltily. He had a lightly amused smile on his face as he watched me.

"Want some?" I offered.

"Are you sure you can spare some?" He asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I stabbed some food onto a fork and lifted it to his mouth he opened and closed, but then wouldn't let it go. "Hey! Give me the fork back!"

He shook his head.

I pouted. "But I want it!" He stepped closer to me, removed the tray from my lap and straddled me on the edge of the bed. "Well...this is new." I muttered.

He removed the fork and the food had magically disappeared. He smirked and kept leaning closer until I was laying flat on the bed with him hovering above me.

He kissed me gently, only light pecks, dotted randomly around my face. This was excruciating for my wolf, who only wanted my lips to meet his. After another minute or so I took his face in my hands and pressed my lips against his firmly. He didn't waste any more time. He cupped my cheek and kissed me deeply, emitting several moans from me. How on earth did he get to be such a good kisser?!

I briefly wondered if he thought I was good too. If the bulge at my thigh was anything to go by though, I had nothing to worry about.

All too soon, I pushed him back. He seemed confused.