Chapter 7

Okay my most loving readers, here's another chapter!

You're going to see Zaphira in a different light for a lot of this chapter :) her more feminine side. But I am literally begging you, don't kill me for what happens. It has to or this will be an incredibly short story. (Honestly though, I don't think it's going to be all that long anyway.. I'm not the best for length... So suggestions are warmly welcomed! They'll give me some inspiration :) Also, now that you know the story and characters a bit better, does anyone feel up to making a cover for me? I'll dedicate a chapter to you! :D)

Another thing: I might confuse you in this chapter, so please point out my mistakes etc so I can clear them up/ fix them! Thank you!

Alright, I think that's it for now, so enjoy!

I had never run so fast in my life before. It was like I couldn't move my legs enough to keep up with the speed I propelled myself down the street at. My heart raced wildly with adrenaline.

I was thinking about my future. About how including Senan was never part of my plan, yet he seemed to fit in perfectly. I could see his glossy, thick hair that I wanted to run my fingers through repeatedly. I could see his green eyes, sparkling with amusement, that I wanted to stare into for eternity. (Well, not really, because I'm pretty sure that would get pretty boring quickly, but you get what I mean.)

And, of course, his soft pink lips that I wanted to feel against my own for the first time. And hopefully for the rest of my life.

When the school building came into view, I couldn't help the silly grin spreading across my face. Senan was in the year above me, so we had no classes together but we did share lunch. It was around 9.30am, so there was only ten minutes left of the first class. I decided I would wait until that class was over and grab him then. Afterwards we can both go to our second periods and we can meet up in the cafeteria.

The hallways were deserted when I entered, as I fully expected them to be. I wandered into the office to check his schedule so I could fnd him.

"Hey Mrs. Colhoun, can I ask you a favour?" The old-ish secretary glanced up and smiled at me. She was a short woman with greying hair, an orignal, if sometimes mind-boggling, fasion sense and a warm heart, so everyone could see how Mr. Colhoun (the janitor/caretaker) loved her to bits.

"I'm sure you can, dear, it's just a question of whether I can do it or not."

"Could I have a little peek at Senan Jefferson's timetable for today? Please. I really need to speak with him." Her baby blue eyes raked over me and stared me dead in the eye before replying.

"His current class is maths, in room XG21. I'd hurry if I were you, the bell's-"

She was cut off by the shrill bell ringing. I thanked her and headed towards the room, hoping I wouldn't have to wait much longer.

I thought about how he might react to my news. Would he be happy and want to be mine? I wouldn't really know what to do then... I was about as experienced in that department as a newborn baby. Actually, I have a feeling the baby would know more.

Would he be angry with me? After all I did tell him to basically disappear for a year until I was willing to accept him. He could turn around and tell me to shove my apologies where the sun doesn't shine and that I can have the year.

I really hadn't a clue what to expect. I just knew I had to tell him that I...

That I what? I don't love him. Hell, I don't even know him all that well!