Chapter 4

OMG!!! It's on What's Hot #335!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I'm so happy!

And thank you to all my fans and other people who go to the trouble of reading and voting and commenting! So here is the next chapter :) I'll try work out what I want happen after this between now and the weekend. Any suggestions? Anyways

Enjoy!

Comment

Vote

and Fan!

"Oomph!" He landed down on top of me, making my tummy scrape the ground. I growled and he growled back, applying more pressure on my body to force me to submit to him. I wasn't fully lying down yet, but I could only hold out for so long. He was heavy!

'Get off me!' I snarled into his head. He didn't budge. I'm not naturally a violent person, but when it came to males thinking they could dominate me, I was known to get vicious. Using all my strength and refusal to bow down to him, I pushed off the floor and dumped his frame off of me. A surprised whine escaped his muzzle.

I tried to run again but his teeth latched onto my tail. This was getting beyond funny and I was seriously pissed off now.

'Stop trying to run away!' He ordered.

My muscles froze. He dared order me? Thinking I had finally stopped struggling, he released my tail.

'Did you just try to order me?' I asked.

'No. you weren't listening to me! Why did you run away? We're mates!-'

'And your point is?' I raised a furry eyebrow.

'What do you mean what's my point? My point is, we belong together! Look I'm trying to be nice here. I could have any girl in the school I wanted, I don't have to put up with you.'

'Likewise, I don't have to put up with you either. So we should have no problems. You go hang out with the little sluts you belong with and I'll rule my pack on my own. I don't need a snotty, dominating prick like you to 'hold my hand' while I do my job. At least this way I'll keep MY scent and MY skin and MY life untainted by you!'

My wolf was hurt by my words; she didn't want him to go, but I couldn't have cared less.

You keep telling yourself that...

This guy had obviously never been spoken to like that before, and it probably had something to do with his father's title. Which, of course, was soon to be his. In fact, I'd say he was going to get the position within the next full moon. I, on the other hand, only had to wait until the day after tomorrow to become the full alpha of my pack.

'You are one...' He blew out a long breath. 'I can see we're going to have a problem here-' He began but I cut him off.

'No we're not. I don't want you-' His whole body jerked, as if he had just been shocked with a thousand bolts of electricity. It dawned on me that it sounded like I was rejecting him. 'What I meant was I don't want you at the moment, I need some space. And I have a very big point to prove to my father and all the other old alphas in my pack, that girls are perfectly capable of running a pack, without a mate and that we can fight just as well, if not better than males.-'

'You want to teach girls how to fight?! There's no way their mates, or fathers or brothers, or friends even, would let them!'

'And that, my dear, is where we're going to have a major problem. I'm sick of guys dominating girls and bossing them around! I want to be able to do what I want without an army surrounding me! We are not as useless as you all think, and we are most definitely not born to keep our species going. Which is another thing we are most likely going to disagree on, I'm never having pups. Ever. So don't ask me.'