25. Forgive & Forget

Joshua's POV

We went back to school even there was a lot of things happened yesterday. My morning was great, why? Because Chae Min said that today, she will go out with me after class! I will make this day one of her happy memories.

Chae Min's POV

The8, DK, Mingyu and I went in our classroom. We saw Jinhong was the only one there. Oh yeah, we were early. He looked at us, no, at me but I ignored him. I just went straight to my seat.

"Chae Min." Jinhong walked towards me.

"What?" I didn't bother to look at him because I don't and I won't.

"Can we talk after class? I really need to talk to you." He said.

"She's busy." - Mingyu

"Yeah, busy." - The8

"She will go out on a date with Joshua hyung later so back off." - DK

They were the one who answered his question.

"Going on a date?" - Jinhong

"It's none of your business." I answered him coldly.

Seungkyoon went in. I gave her a cold stare for a second before I looked back at the window again.

"I see. You already have a boyfriend. You didn't wait for me." - Jinhong

He whispered the last part but I heard it.

"There's your fiancé, talk to her instead of me." I said.

"She's not my fiancé anymore. Her father cancelled the agreement so their business went bankrupt." Jinhong said that made me surprise.

I looked at Seungkyoon again who was walking towards her seat. Her eyes were really swollen from crying and she have an eyebags too. I felt worried somehow.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to be in Class 1-A and not here." I managed to ask but still not looking at him.

"Manager helped me with it so I'm here. To see you, to be with you again, *whispers* Baby Min." He called me with that name.

I was longing to hear him called me that for 6 years and now he just did it after what he had done?!

"Please don't act like nothing happened Jinhong, I'm not the Chae Min you knew before. I'm no longer the girl you left behind." I managed to look at him with full of anger in my eyes.

Thank God our classmates went in so he went back to his seat.

Our classmates congratulated me for winning yesterday and I just forced a smile at them.

"By the way Ms. Yoon." Jinhong said, back to his famous idol mode.

"Congratulations." But he didn't look at me.

The girls screamed when he said that and they said that I'm lucky that Jinhong called me, that he noticed me. Their fangirl feels, tss if you just knew that the guy you idolize is an asshole, didn't know how to keep his promises, leaving a girl behind for his career, didn't bother to look for her for 6 years, a real damn idiot!

Mingyu's POV

She will go out with Joshua hyung later and it makes me unhappy. I looked at her who was sleeping while our teacher was discussing. I guessed she wasn't able to sleep well at night after what happened yesterday.

"Ms. Yoon." Our teacher noticed her sleeping.

I poked her shoulder.

"Pst. Mrs. Jung is calling you." I whispered.