41. The Fight

Third Person's POV

After Seungkwan, Dino and Charmaine talked at the rooftop, the boys decided to go back to their room but Charmaine went at the back of the Music building and she sat on the bench beside a tree.

"This place is where Mingyu tried to confess but S.coups came and pulled him back to the practice room." Charmaine laughed when she remembered that scene.

She get her phone from her pocket and she looked at their pictures. Her picture with Joshua sleeping in the living room, her selfie with the other members and her pictures with Mingyu having the same poses. She was getting bored after sitting there for several minutes so she started to sing.

Meanwhile..

"If you see Charmaine, tell her to go to my office. You may go now." Their teacher left and the students of Class 2-A stood up.

"Why did she skip the class? She missed the announcement." - The8

"Oh, the hyungs are here." - DK

They went outside because their hyungs were waiting for them outside their room after getting the letters in their lockers from their schoolmates.

"Mingyu, this one is for you from our classmate, The8 this is for you.." Hoshi started to give the letters to them.

"Where's mine?" - DK

"I'll take yours and you can take mine." - Hoshi

"I want to read mine." - DK

"No." Hoshi refused and he put DK's letter inside his uniform's pocket.

"Who's in charge to order our food today?" - S.coups

"Jun, Dino, Joshua, DK, Seungkwan." - Woozi

"Okay, let's go to the practice room now." S.coups said and they went to the practice room while the others went to the cafeteria to buy their foods.

"Did you see Charmaine?" - Mingyu

"Why are you so interested to her?" - Wonwoo

"She skipped the class and our teacher was looking for her." - The8

While heading to the practice room, Woozi stopped walking because he heard someone singing.

"Trust has its dangers
But faith is everlasting
I'm not some stranger
My lifeline's for the asking
I'm looking through you
What a world to see.."