14. Fever

Third Person's POV

Mingyu and Chae Min arrived at the house. Mingyu saw Wonwoo waiting for them.

"Going out?" - Wonwoo

"Not funny." Chae Min said and she went inside.

Chae Min saw Joshua and Woozi in the living room while holding their guitar. She threw her bag on the sofa where Joshua was sitting and she sat beside him.

Joshua just looked at her. He didn't bother to talk to her because he was thinking if Mingyu already told her his favor.

Dino went downstairs and he saw Chae Min looked so tired.

"Noona, do you want something to drink? You look tired." - Dino

"I'm fine. Thanks Little Chan, come here." Chae Min said so Dino walked towards her.

Chae Min hugged Dino and Dino was surprised. Woozi and Joshua looked at them.

"Noona?" - Dino

"Sorry. I just feel like hugging our maknae." Chae Min said and smiled before she let go of him.

"You can hug me if you like." S.coups, from the kitchen went to the living room and he started to make fun of Chae Min.

Chae Min didn't hesitate to hug S.coups so she walked towards him and hugged him.

O.O - S.coups

"Minnie-yah! Why are you hugging Seungcheol?!" Jeonghan, from upstairs asked her.

"Jealous?" Chae Min smirked.

"I know you're tired and I know when you're tired, you feel like hugging someone. You can hug anyone here except Seungcheol, okay?" Jeonghan said.

So Chae Min got her bag from the sofa and she went straight to her room.

Chae Min's POV

I don't know why I feel so tired. My body feels so heavy.

I sat on my bed and just stared on the floor.

I stood up and went to my closet to change my clothes. I can't contact Camille. There's no one I can talk to about what happened earlier and Joshua wants me to go on a date with him if I will win the contest next week.

Knock knock.

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and I saw Mingyu.

"My phone?" Oh, I forgot to give it back to him.

I was about to get his phone in my bag when everything went black.

Hoshi's POV

We are here in Chae Min's room. Mingyu said that she fainted when she was about to get his phone to return it to him. Jeonghan said she has a fever but he didn't want to call a doctor.

"Mingyu, did you notice that something is different about her when the two of you were walking home?" Jeonghan hyung asked Mingyu.

"I noticed that she look so tired and a bit pale but when I asked her if she's fine, she said she is." Mingyu answered.

Jeonghan wet the towel using warm water and he put it on Chae Min's forehead.

"When noona hugged me earlier, I felt that her temperature is a bit hot and I became worried about it." Dino said.

"She's going to be fine. Thank God tomorrow is weekend. You can go back to your rooms now. I'll just stay here with her." Jeonghan hyung said so we went out of Chae Min's room.