Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)

YOU as Chae Min.

You woke up not knowing that you fell asleep in school. The worst part, on someone's shoulder at the rooftop. You sat properly and you looked at him.

“How was your sleep?” S.coups asked you.

“U-uh, i-it's good.” You stammered.

You remembered the reason why you went to the rooftop, it was because S.coups called you. He confessed his feelings for you and he asked you to go out with him but you were not sure if it was a dream or not. After that, you couldn't remember anything.

“How did I fall asleep?” You whispered to yourself but was loud enough for him to hear.

“I don't know, I think you are lack of sleep again because of too much studying late at night.” He answered you while smiling.

“And I'm glad that I caught you before you actually fall. I was really worried because I thought you are sick but when I saw the dark circles under your eyes, I knew the reason why you fainted.” He added.

You stayed up late last night to study for the upcoming exam and even skipped your breakfast.

You started to blush but was embarrassed at the same time.

“U-uh, thanks.” You just said and looked away.

“So.. will you go out with me?” S.coups asked you.

Your eyes widened because you thought it was just a dream.

“Silence means yes. Let's go, we need to go back to our class now.” He chuckled and then he helped you stand up.

He brought you to your room and you sat on your seat. Your heart couldn't stop beating faster because of what he asked you.

“Chae Min, are you alright? You look pale. Is there something wrong?” DK asked you.

“No. I'm alright.” You just answered and smiled.

Lunch break.

You went to the cafeteria with DK, The8 and Mingyu and you saw the others waiting for you. You were looking for S.coups but he wasn't there.

“Thank goodness, I answered all the questions in our Math exam.” Dino let out a heavy sigh.

You sat beside your brother, Jeonghan and he noticed the dark circles under your eyes.

“You stayed up all night again. You look like a zombie.” He teased you.

“A beautiful zombie.” You looked up to see who said that and you saw S.coups who sat in front of you.

“How was the first exam?” He asked.

You couldn't look directly in his eyes.

“Fine, I think.” You answered without looking at him.

You ate quietly and you were glad that the members didn't notice that there was something going on between you and S.coups.

He gave you a napkin and there was a message written on it.

Let's go out after our class dismissed.”

You looked at him and he smiled at you. You just noddded as a response and his smile widened.

You focused on the second exam but got distracted when you noticed Mingyu who kept on staring at you.

“Is there something on my face?” You asked him.

“No. Never mind.” He answered you coldly.

You passed the test paper and answer sheet. After that, your homeroom teacher dismissed the class.

You got your bag and you went out of the room. You were surprised when someone held your wrist and pulled you to the side. It was S.coups.

“We need to walk faster because they might see us.” He said.

He brought you to a dessert restaurant because he knew that you like sweets. He ordered a strawberry cupcake, strawberry ice cream and strawberry shake for you.

“I asked Jeonghan what is your favorite food and he said strawberry and I noticed that your perfume is strawberry too.” He slightly laughed.

You blushed because you were embarrassed.

“S.coups, thank you.” You just said.

“We are going out now so you should call me 'oppa'.” He suggested.

He is 2 years older than you so you can't just call him by his nickname.

“Seungcheol oppa, thank you.” He was surprised when you called him by his real name so he blushed.

You two started to eat and you talked about how it was fun to read books all night the reason why you were always lack of sleep.

After the two of you ate, he brought you to your house.

“Thank you for today Chae Min you made me really happy. I can't wait for the next days with you.” He said and he kissed you on your forehead.

“See you tomorrow.” He said and he started to walk back to their dorm.
▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
S.coups woke up on Seungkyoon's lap.

"What's wrong?" Seungkyoon asked him.

His heart was beating faster.

"I had a dream and I did something bad that will hurt you and Mingyu." S.coups mumbled.

"What is it?" Seungkyoon asked him.

"U-uh, you don't need to know. Let's eat." S.coups changed the topic.

He held Seungkyoon's hand and they went out of the dorm.
--*