10. For Him

Seungkyoon's POV

I can't say that Chae Min is lucky because Jeonghan sunbae-nim is her brother but I can say that she's lucky because she is close to the guys.

We were still here in the cafeteria and just finished eating.

"Hey Chae Min, let me tell you a secret." I whispered to her.

"What is it?" I think she doesn't know how to smile or she really doesn't know how to react on things?

"The person I like in their group is--" I was interrupted by someone.

"Ice Princess, would you like to introduce her to us?" Ugh, Seungcheol sunbae-nim >.<

"Can't you see? I'm talking to her and suddenly you are going to interrupt me? Where's your manners?" I said.

"Sorry, I didn't SEE it. Come on Princess, you don't need to introduce her to us because I don't care already." He held her right arm while his friends were just looking at us.

I held Chae Min's left hand.

"F.Y.I. Mr. Choi, you are in different floor and different class so Chae Min will go with me." I said confidently.

"Princess, choose one." He looked at Chae Min.

"F.Y.I. again Mr. Choi her name is Chae Min and not Pri---" He interrupted me AGAIN.

"I'm not talking to you." He glared at me.

"I-I need to go to the library so I think I'm going with them. Sorry Seungkyoon." Aw, she was sorry about it.

After that, they left me all alone.

That guy was lucky because the library is in the 5th floor. Argh!

Third Person's POV

"I didn't know that Seungkyoon is such a brave girl like that hahaha. She answered S.coups hyung with sarcasm just like Woozi hyung who can only do tha-- Ouch!" S.coups hit DK's head.

"Shut up or I will do it again." S.coups warned him.

"Chae Min, you're really going to the library or it's just an excuse?" Joshua asked her when they reached the 3rd floor where Class 2-A is.

"I need to do a research on some things, it's not an excuse. By the way, next time Seungcheol call me by my name so you won't get the attention of others." Chae Min said coldly and she walked ahead of them.

"Hey! I told you to call me oppa!" S.coups complained.

Joshua's POV

We saw Chae Min eating with her new friend and I was happy about it. We decided to sit a distance from them. After we ate, S.coups stood up and walked towards their table and we followed him.

"Ice Princess, would you like to introduce her to us?" Jeonghan told us not to disturb them but here we are, standing in front of their table.

Nice work S.coups! -_______-"

"Can't you see? I'm talking to her and suddenly you are going to interrupt me? Where's your manners?" Woah, this girl is brave.

"Sorry, I didn't SEE it. Come on Princess, you don't need to introduce her to us because I don't care already." S.coups held Chae Min's right arm and she held Chae Min's left hand.