Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)

YOU as Chae Min.

Summer vacation.

Seventeen took a long break and they all went back to their hometown aside from Jeonghan who decided to go to Daegu with S.coups. Your manager allowed you to take a break too since it was summer and you chose to go to Jeju with Seungkwan.

“Ah, noona. Why do you want to go to Jeju?” Seungkwan asked you out of curiosity.

“Because there's a lot of tourist destinations that I want to go to this summer.” You answered while reading a magazine about Jeju.

“Then, where do you want to go first?” Seungkwan asked.

You flipped a page and you saw a picture of a beach.

“I want to go here.” You pointed at the page so Seungkwan looked at it.

“Ah, Gwakji Gwamul Beach in Gwakji-ri, Aewol-eup, Jeju-si. I think I know the way.” Seungkwan said and you smiled widely.

You go to their house first and Seungkwan introduced you to his parents and his sister.

You were surprised when his sister hugged you.

“Oh my God! This is really unexpected! Charmaine is in our house!” Seungkwan's sister was so excited to see you.

“Noona, calm yourself down it's embarrassing. Anyway Chae Min noona, I forgot to tell you that my sister is a big fan of yours.” He said.

You just smiled at her and since you were going to stay at their house for a week, you started to call his sister "eonnie" since she's older than you.

“Charmaine, may I ask what brings you here? Are you dating my brother?” She asked while eating dinner.

“Noona! What are you talking about?! Chae Min noona and I are not dating!” Seungkwan complained almost a yell and you just laughed.

You told her the reason why you were with him and she told you it was their pleasure to have you in their house.

Morning..

You and the Boo family took the Seoilju bus heading to Gwakji Gwamul Beach. Seungkwan's sister kept on asking you questions and you answered it all.

“Why did they come along?” Seungkwan whispered to himself because his sister sat between you and him the reason why he couldn't talk to you.

You arrived at the beach and you were amazed of its white sand and its clear turquoise sea. You ate first in a nearby restaurant and it was your treat.

You were wearing a white fitted shirt and a short shorts. Seungkwan's sister was wearing a swimsuit and she hurriedly ran to the sea.

“Hey Seungkwan! Let's make a sand castle!” You suggested but it seemed like he didn't hear you.

“I thought it's just me and Chae Min noona but my parents and sister came along.” Seungkwan sighed.

“Come on. Stop sulking, we have a lot of time together remember? I'm staying in your house for a week. You are going to show me the beauty of your hometown.” You linked your arms around his arm and you pulled him to the sea.

You two played in the water and that was the first time you laughed and smiled differently with him.

Seungkwan couldn't explain his feelings and all he knew is he wanted to stop the time.

A group of children were playing volleyball and one of them accidentally threw it to your place and it hit Seungkwan on his head.

You laughed so hard so Seungkwan looked at you. He started to tickle you as a revenge.

“Hahaha! E-enough! Hahahahaha! S-stop i-it!” You complained between your laugh.

You two fell into the water. You rose up and you noticed that Seungkwan was still in the water for a few minutes.

You started to panick as you searched for him and when you found him you hurriedly pulled him up. Seungkwan was surprised when you hugged him.

“Noona?” He asked while catching his breathe.

“I thought you are drowning I'm sorry.” You apologized.

“Well, I almost drowned because I stepped on a sharp stone and I think my foot is bleeding so I stayed underwater to check it. Thank you noona, you saved me.” You let go of him and he smiled at you reassuringly.

“How sweet! I want to be your sister-in-law Charmaine! Hahaha.” Seungkwan's sister saw you two and she started to tease you both. You two just laughed.
▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
"Seungkwan, hey." Vernon woke him up.

"Vocal team have a meeting in Woozi hyung's studio. Don't sleep." Vernon said.

It was already 12 midnight when Seventeen finished practicing and they decided each unit to have a meeting. Seungkwan fell asleep on Vernon's shoulder after taking a break so he didn't know anything about it.

"Aist, I still want to sleep and continue my dream." Seungkwan complained while yawning but he still stood up and went to Woozi's studio.
--*