A little blackmail :(

By the time Zeke had arrived home I was well on my way to spending my money. Okay so not just on myself, I had to be a little giving. I'd paid for all the carpets to be put down, all the boys had to do was help chose colours, I'd marked which ones I liked and they were looking in the book. Me? I was busy online ordering furniture for me.

"How much are you spending?" Zeke asked me as he looked up for the book.

I shrugged, "I dunno. Who cares?"

He sighed, "Conserve your money."

I laughed, "Shush, I wanna leave with a little style."

"You saying I don't live with style?" Dougie chimed in as he put the book on the coffee table.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm saying you can live how you want, my room is going to have style and I'm getting a few gadgets for the living room and kitchen."

The boys looked at each other and shook their heads. "You are crazy," Zeke said slowly.

"No, I'm a girl. I just can't wait to have some space."

*

*

*

Monday and I was returning to school, I wasn't happy about it, I managed to avoid Shay and Shannon on Friday, but today was going to be impossible.

Zeke took me to school and as I got out of the car I spotted Shay with her bessy Shannon. I rolled my eyes and quickly said goodbye and walked away from the car.

I tried to walk away but they were soon next to me. "So you told him yet? Thought not..." Shannon bitched, "I only know you haven't told him coz lets be honest, he wouldn't be driving you in."

I sighed, "What do you actually want?" I stopped and looked at each of them. "Well...? Coz if you have nothing please let me get on with my day!"

"Lets be honest, we all know you can't do nothing, so I'd be very careful." Shay hissed.

I smirked, "I can't do anything if I wanna stay in this school, but trust me... if you push me, I will batter you and I have no problem with not attending school."

"It's all words," Shannon reassured Shay.

I shrugged, "Is it?"

"Of course it is," Shannon smiled, "Well know you too well."

I gave a cold laugh, "You knew the old me. I've been on the streets." So a white lie, "I know how to survive and you two are like dirt on my shoe, nothing."

"I'll think about what I want," Shannon said simply "Or Zeke will be finding out and we wouldn't want that would we?"