questions and answers

Monday lunch time soon came round, I’d just woke up to my mobile ringing. I answered it to hear Shay’s happy voice. “Heavenly!” She was not only happy but shouting. “You can come back to school tomorrow.”

I sat bolt upright and smiled, “How come?”

“Well I spoke to the head and she was all good for that, especially since that girl left school any way, she only got the phone call this morning.” Shay was really happy.

I climbed out of bed and looked in the mirror I was a god damn mess. “I’m gonna go tell Zeke the good news. I’ll ring you later.” I put the phone down and left my room in my PJ’s.

I ran down the stairs and Zeke was in the living room with Dougie. Damn, why did he always have to be here? I was awful looking and I was wearing Spongebob PJ’s. “What?” Zeke asked seeing my standing in the doorway.

“I’m going back to school tomorrow.” I said happily.

Zeke raised an eyebrow, “You are a freak being excited to go to school.”

I looked at him and glared, “You are just jealous because you know I’m going to leave school and get a good job not a bum like you!” I sneered as I picked up his glass. “You know Zeke, jealously is not good for you.”

“Whatever you freak, this is why you don’t have a boyfriend, getting excited about school.” Zeke wasn’t a nice guy when he was in a mood. “You know the only thing remotely nice about you is your name.”

I shook my head as I took his drink and left the room. What an idiot, I thought he’d be happy not having to tutor me, but nooo!! I walked back up the stairs and into my room. I slammed the door and jumped into my ensuite shower, after finishing in the shower, I blew dried my hair, straightened it and did my make up dark and black, I made sure there was loads before getting into my nude tights, black shorts that were well short, I slipped on my black tank tee and a black long thin cardigan. I pulled on my black and green nike hi tops from a cupboard and pulled them on.

I reached into a wardrobe and found my old skateboard from the back. I pulled it out and stood on it. I could still skateboard, well I hoped I could. I left my room and walked down the stairs.

“Heavenly!” I heard a shout, I turned and looked at Zeke. “What on earth are you doing?”

I held up my skateboard and sighed, “What does it look like?”

Zeke came over to me and shook his head, “That’s my old skateboard.”

“Really? So why was it in my junk wardrobe?” I asked him as I stood firm. “Now can you get out of my way. I have to go and have some fun!”

“Fun? You don’t know what it means.” Zeke said as I held up a joint.

I gasped, “What are you doing? Are you trying to kill yousrself?” I asked him as I stepped back.