Beginning of a nasty ordeal

I was worried now, too worried, would me and Dougie be able to keep it a secret on everything that has happened. And poor Shay, my little baby girl, she's my best friend and she's been majorly hurt by my own brother, I didn't work he'd ever hit a woman, yet there it was, plain as day, the bruise on her cheek, the red mark around my neck.

"So..." Shannon said at lunch. Me, Shay and Shannon were all in the canteen sitting round a table with a plate of nachos to share. 

"Huh?!" I mumbled as I pulled my mobile from my pocket, I looked at Shannon, "What?"

"I was going to say tell me about your two's little fight," she giggled. 

I looked at Shay and then back to Shannon, "We didn't fight each other," I mumbled, "It was a misunderstanding."

"You can't read misunderstand... what a punch and strangle marks," Shannon said slowly.

"Maybe you two should talk to some one about it."

"No!" Shay snapped at Shannon.

I shook my head and glanced at my phone, 1 new message, nice.

Heaven, i need to speak to you soon. Gimme a call during your lunch xx

I smiled to myself, Dougie was so sweet some times, I wonder what he wants to speak about though. Probably a man thing. Man up Dougie!!

I left the canteen and rang Dougie's mobile, he answered with "Heavenly?!"

"What's up?" I asked as I sat on the bench outside of the canteen.

He sighed, "Your brother. I don't think Shay has told you but he has been texting her all day.

I'm a little worried about the both of them. I'm worried about you too."

"Me?"

"I saw him with you last night Heavenly. Don't even try and say it wasn't what it looked like."

I sighed to myself, "Don't worry about me, I can look after myself."

"Come see me after school." 

I smiled, "Sure thing."
------------------------------------

The end of the day took it's time coming round but it soon did. I dropped off both Shay and Shannon before driving to a carpark and then walking two minutes to Dougie's house. 

I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I shrugged and pulled out my mobile and tried to call him but it just went straight to voicemail. 

I growled to myself before going back to my car. 

As I approached my car, there stood a man leaning against it. "Umm that's my car!" I snapped at him as I walked closer. 

He shrugged. 

"Well get off it then!" I said loudly. 

He shrugged again. 

"Now!" I shouted, I was just a little annoyed at this guy, who does this?

He shrugged before pushing himself to standing and looked at me, "What is a young lady like your self doing out here alone?"

I grumbled, "Look it's none ya business!" What the hell, why am I acting chav?

He grabbed my shoulders and slammed my against my car with almighty force. I felt a pain so bad like I'd never felt in my life. I wanted to fight back yet this wasn't my brother this was an oldish man in his 30's, quite large in both fat and muscle and certainly not attractive, more ugly than not!

"What the hell...?" I said as he looked at me. 

He had chilling black eyes, which is so not normal. 

"You, my sweetheart are going to drive to my house!" He said as his grip tightened. 

"And if I don't?!" I spat. 

Words were all I had right now, I was glued to the spot physically, but I could talk openly as ever. 

"If not," he said ungripping one of my arms and going into his pocket, "I will shoot you right here, right now!" He branded a gun in front of me and smirked.