Little Runaway

By the morning I was so annoyed with the lack of sleep. I got Mollie back into her pram and we started our journey again. I put my hood up as I left the motel and I walked down the road.

I went into a joke shop and ended up paying for a cheap blonde wig, which was obviously fake and tacky. I also picked up some light girly make up and a black hoodie before going into some public toilets.

I grumbled at the state of the toilets. I gave Mollie her bottle before I started to put my wig on and change my usually dark look to a pretty girly look.

I put my new hoodie on and dumped the super man hoody below the sink before leaving the toilets and looking like any other normal teenage mother.

I knew that it this beautiful weather I looked wierd in a hoodie but luckily it was cold right now, but later it would get warm again.

I walked around and saw a cashpoint with no apparent cameras around. I walked over and withdrew the maximum avalible before dumping the card in a nearby bin and moving on.

I knew they'd probably track the card which is why I'd take the cash and move on. Now I had a few grand on me.

I went into a charity shop and brought a few clothes for both me and Mollie. I also spotted a cheap pram. I brought that and gave them the one I had Mollie in before I changed her over and left quickly.

I hailed down a taxi and me and Mollie went to a few towns away before I checked us into a cheap motel for another night.

I fed her more before it fell to night and then I put her on the bed for her sleep.

I turned the telly on and checked the news. Great... I was still on the news and they'd even registered about my dad's card.

Shut up already.

I turned the sound on mute before slipping into a peaceful sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came around and I fed Mollie before

 I slipped my wig back on and redid my make up before me and Mollie left the motel again for another day on our travels.

We walked down to the local town and into a chemists, I picked up more baby powder for Mollie's bottles and a few other things for her.

Today was going to be a long day. By now my mobile was dead so I went to a phone shop to buy a charger before I found another hotel in town and took me and Mollie in.

We got a room, I put my phone on charge before changing Mollie's bum and giving her a new bottle. Once she'd fell asleep I looked at my mobile. All missed calls from Zeke.

I shrugged before I set my phone down and took a quick shower. No matter how little time I was in there it felt good. I'd have to bath Mollie tonight before she went to sleep.