Dates don't work

Soon after all my friend's left I was alone, I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth, I felt disgusting and needed to sort myself out. After I got out and dried I pulled on a pair of black shorts and a black polo shirt. I looked on my shelf where I kept my CD's, I found a blank CD not in a case, I put it into a player and suddenly Gyptian's Beautiful lady started playing. I smiled as I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair. This song brought back memories from times when I used to go out all the time.

I heard the front door open and a giggling from a girl, I looked at my clock and realised it was now 11pm. Zeke must have finished his date and brought her back home. Little git!!

I pulled on my laptop and logged into msn and loads of people were online. I scanned through the names to see if any one interesting was on, then a box popped out.

ACDougie: Heavenly??

Heaven: What do you want?

ACDougie: I want you to talk to me.

Heaven: Really? I don't want to talk to you right now.

ACDougie: You can't get mad, you were all over George :@

Heaven: Well we all know that's lies, you made sure I wasn't!!

ACDougie:You should be thanking me.

Heaven: Get over yourself!

I logged off my msn and closed my laptop. Something's can wait!

Finally Friday night came round, I was supposedly going on a date, yes me a loser, I'd been asked out on a date and by my friend, Roary. I was more than happy with this, but I had to explain now to Zeke who had answered the door to Roary why I was wearing a pretty red dress and why a guy was at the door for me.

"Well... I'm waiting!" Zeke was so impatient.

"I'm going on a date," I said slowly. "Now if you don't mind..."

"I think it's a bad idea." Zeke said to me.

I sighed and looked at Roary and shook my head and then looked back to Zeke, "Well big bro, what's the plan?"

"Go to Francesho's."

I smiled, in my head I was smirking, Why because it was Dougie's work place... which meant I could annoy him with this... and maybe he'd get the picture?

Arriving at the restaurant with Roary I suddenly felt a wave of guilt rush through me. Why did I feel good about this? I didn't want to be on a date with Roary, in fact the guy I wanted was working here, he'd probably see and figure I'm a total bitch and all hope of anything ever happening would be lost.

Standing outside the restaurant I looked at Roary and slowly said, "I'm not feeling all that great."

"What do you mean?" He looked concerned, was it because he was missing out on a date if I was ill or just because he was concerned. "Do you want to go home?"