Wow....

So by lunch time I was fed up and rightly so, I was off home, this was my new planned hours. Till lunch, for 3 days a week. Luckily today was Wednesday and I was off on Thursday and then back for Friday.

So I walked out of the class I was in but I was greeted by Shay and Shannon in the halls. I walked passed but they walked next to me.

"Enjoying your self?" Shannon snapped.

I sighed, I wasn't going to rise to it.

"You see lovely little Heavenly, I am just a bit bitter about everything. You come along and think that all the men are yours. I mean your brother Zeke you have him wrapped around your finger, and then his best friend, Dougie." She stopped for air. "Yes Shay has told me all about you and Dougie and everything that happened. Lets be honest, I could get word to your brother in a flash."

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe that would be best, but I'm going to let your stew." She laughed as they carried on walking next to me "Lets be honest, unless you tell your brother you will end up being my bitch!"

Then I was outside and there was Dougie's car. I walked away and over to the car quickly and got into the car and smiled at him.

"Friends with Shay and Shannon?"

I sighed, "No. Completely the opposite."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No!" I snapped. I breathed heavily, "I'm sorry. Lets just go."

He nodded and then he started to drive the car.

What the hell did she mean? I mean honestly, what did she expect me to do?

We got back to Dougie's, he jumped on the laptop whilst I rummaged the cupboards. "What are you doing?" I asked as I pulled out some bread.

He sighed "Looking for a place. I mean you being here means we need to upgrade."

I nodded, "I guessed, I can get a part time job, help pay rent." I thought for a second, I went to the lounge and pulled my envolope from under the sofa, "Here, use this as our deposit."

He took it from me and looked in side, "Oh my gosh, there's loads of money in here. Have you counted it yet? There's well over 7 grand in there."

"And big checks, my dad also gave me my bank card, which I checked at school, he's topped my account up, majorly."

Dougie smiled, "I will pay you back."

I laughed, "You don't need to, I mean it's my fault I'm living here and you're having to move, it's the least I can do."

*

*

*

Saturday soon came round and we had to view some places, Zeke had took the day off work to view places. You may ask why me and Zeke don't get our own place... well he didn't want me to be left alone, he was worried about my mental state and he trust Dougie with his life, which is probably not best considering.

So we pulled up to the first place. It had 4 bedrooms on a cul-de-sac, I smiled as the man greeted us and we went inside. I quickly rushed up the stairs and looked at the bedrooms. Okay so there was a box room but the other 3 bedrooms were resonable sizes, all with big windows and loads of space. There was an upstairs bathroom which was huge, plenty for us three and our products.

I went down the stairs passing the boys as I did and into the living room. It was massive, there was enough room in here for major parties, not that I had friends to invite. I walked down to the kitchen/diningroom, it was huge too, I smiled at so much side space, then I looked out into the back garden. It was quite big, there was even a conservatry on the back of the house.

Then I spotted a downstairs bathroom. Needless to say I was happy with it.

The boys soon came back down, "This is amazing."

The both nodded, "You like it then?"

I grinned "Of course."

"Then its settled, I don't think we need to look at any more because we won't find one like this." Dougie smiled.

Zeke nodded in agreement.

So we left and went to sign paperwork and all that stuff.

They said it was ours, so the deposit was paid and all we had to do was move in.

*

*

*

Sunday and Zeke had work in the morning, I was up when he left, I said my goodbyes and once he left I sat on the sofa in front of the telly. This gave me time to plan and maybe even buy new stuff for my new room, spending money, made me happy. But not as happy as when I heard "Heavenly."

I turned and saw Dougie at his bedroom door beckoning me to go and join him in his bed. ;)