ITMOWYSN- 13

^^ Motivated me, and gave me the idea for this chapter:)

13... Unlucky number?? Pssshh. Lucky for ME.

A very serious "Oh, shit!" moment coming up. No death threats like last time, please:) Jk, do so if you want! Just don't... Act on them? O__O

Also, sorry for the random burst of lyrics in the middle! The song kinda fit the chapter, so... Anyways, awesome song!

Paralyzer, Finger Eleven.

* * *

(Heath's POV)

Today was the day.

The day we were going to pick up little Gwendolyn from the hospital.

Inside, I was really excited, but usually Quinn left it up to me to be the calm one.

So on the outside, I was quietly happy.

"Quinn, we gotta go now if we're going to make it on time!" I yelled up the stairs, and dodged out of the way as he came bolting down the stairs.

Near the bottom, the carpeted stairs tripped him up, and he started tumbling.

"Dam-fuc-shit!" Swear words streamed out of his mouth as he landed in my arms.

"Hiya there, babe. We kinda gotta go. Now." I hoisted him up, and strode to the door.

"Wait! I gotta brush my teeth, you asshole!" Quinn squeaked at me.

I ignored him and tossed him in the backseat of the car.

* * *

By the time we got to the hospital, Quinn was so excited that he'd completely forgotten about his nasty teeth.

"It's a good thing we have all the stuff at home for her! Can Hunter come stay with us for a while? So he can help her settle in and everything?" This had been his constant chatter since we'd left.

"Yes, Quinn, Hunter can come stay with us if he wants to."

I sighed, thanking God that we were at the hospital.

"Let's go in, Quinn. So shut up so we don't scare the baby." That made him be quiet, and I rubbed my forehead. Headache already.

I soon forgot about the headache, however, when we entered the hospital nursery.

Hunter was standing over in the corner, by a tiny baby lying in a crib. At first he didn't even notice that we were here, but Quinn laughed in happiness, making Hunter's head shoot up.

"Quinn, Heath! Come meet Gwendolyn Devereaux. And, er, Axel Dawson." Hunter motioned awkwardly at the tall doctor standing near the crib.

I arched an eyebrow at him, and he shrugged, nodding at the same time.

So THIS was the man Hunter had gone gay for. Hm. I could see why.

I was busy checking Axel out when I felt Quinn's eyes on me. I blushed, shaking my head and winking at Quinn. He knew I was just messing around.

Most of the time. But seriously. He was THAT hot.

"Can I hold her, Hunter?" Quinn looked at him, standing over the crib.

He nodded, lifting the small baby girl and placing her in Quinn's arms.

I watched my lover and best friend as he stared down at his tiny niece. Well, my niece, too, I suppose.

I walked over to Quinn, wrapping my arm around his shoulders and kissing his cheek. I glanced over at Hunter, starting in surprise when I saw him holding hands with the doctor, Axel.