ITMOWYSN- 18

ITMOWYSN- 18

:D sooooo.... They're OUT. OH, HELL YEAH!!!

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

I stood there, in the middle of the FBI training facility, my arms wrapped around Gwennie. Heath's arms wrapped around me.

I love them both, so much that it hurt. And that pain had nothing to do with my month of torture.

The pain I felt was in my heart, and it was so real. Because of Axel and Hunter being trapped still, because of Gwennie's mother being the bitch that'd put me through all of my hurt.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I held back the tears so I wouldn't alarm Heath.

He knew I was upset about not bringing Axel and Hunter out with me, but there was no reason to let him know how truly torn up I was about it.

We'd stood there for almost an hour before a man walked up to us. He was holding hands with a girl of about fifteen, and he looked stressed.

"Excuse me? Is one of you Quinn?" he asked, his eyes pleading for help.

"I am. What's wrong?" I said, my eyes drawn to the young brunette girl.

"This is Maudette. She needs someone to stay with for a while, until her friends get processed. She was down in the storm room with the others."

I froze, staring in shock.

"What storm room? Down where?" I breathed. Was it even possible that they'd found them?

"Oh, you weren't told?" At my shaken head, he continued. "The raid was successful. We recovered over a hundred children, along with several thousand adults. The two you were asking about were with them."

I dropped to my knees in gratitude. Clasping my hands together, I sent up a prayer of thanks to the big man upstairs. I wasn't religious, but I'd make an exception today.

"Oh, thank god." I heard Heath whisper. "When can we see them? Where are they?"

"They have to be processed, but they were at the front of the line. They'll be here soon, can you watch Maudette until then, please?" he begged us.

I nodded, so thankful that I was openly affectionate to Heath. I grabbed him and kissed him full on the mouth.

He started in shock; that was the first time I'd kissed him since we got out. I'm sure he was worried about me, and how I'd react to him.

Heath moaned as I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

It was after I'd wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his erection that I remembered we were in public. With a fifteen-year-old watching us.

When I glanced at Maudette after letting go of Heath, I realized she was holding Gwennie.

"Maudette?" I asked, watching her eyes flick to me. "What happened in the compound after Dawn found out I was gone?"

Her blue eyes flicked down in shame.

"They killed every one of the lesbians and gays that they had in custody. Except for the two that you were with. And Dawn... Dawn tried to make me kill them!" She started sobbing, her thin body shaking painfully.

"Why?! Why would she try to get you to kill them?" I begged, trying to comprehend the flood of information that was being delivered to me.

"Because she's my mother!" Maudette wailed.