ITMOWYSN- Sequel!

Ideas For A Sequel

I'd like all y'all to help me choose the title of the sequel(:

Comment with your favorite one, or give me one all your own!

Here is the prologue for the sequel, even though I haven't written the final chapter yet!:D

She saved him- More than once. She saved his life; now she's saved his heart. After pulling him from a burning car, she failed to get out of range in time. Standing to close to the car when it exploded, she woke up in the hospital with her ears bleeding and the world silent. Standing beside her was the man she saved, tall, dark and handsome. He stayed with her through it all... Even let her live with him to help her adjust to her silent new world. Heather didn't realize it at the time, but her new lover had men out to get him... And his new girlfriend. Her. *Takes place before Heath and Quinn's story, after the first car crash.*

- You Make My Underwear Run Away. (LMAO)

- The Angel To My Devil.

- You Make My Life Worth Living.

- From Jackass To Prince Charming.

- Sign-Language Romance.

- My Lover and My Destroyer.

- My Silent Love.

Some of these click, but just not how I want!>:(

Tell me what you think! VV comment down there(:

HONESTLY. I freaking HATE the story I'd started before, Paradox Of Sex. It's too damn confusing! I'll keep it, but maybe work on it next year.

THIS SEQUEL WILL BE UP FOR WATTY AWARDS 2012!!!

Yay:D

Lol, so let me know what you think:)

Give me till next wednsday or so to give y'all the best goddamn last chapter ever:)

BYE!!:D