ITMOWYSN- 4

^^ Because her comments make me laugh!! XD

* * *

Pic is of Heather! She's pretty:)

Video of one of my favorite songs!;D

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

Crap. Hunter was here. That didn't really make me happy.

Scratch that, it pissed me off.

Hunter was an extremely homophobic person. He was afraid of me and Heath. In fact, I think he hated us.

So why was he showing up at our house in the middle of a Saturday?

I pulled my shirt back on, fixed my jeans, and headed down stairs.

I saw my brother standing there, at the bottom of the steps, talking to Indie. They'd been good friends, and still were, I think.

"Hunter, what the hell do you want?" I bluntly cut him off, getting straight to the point.

"Ah. Uhhh... Can we go outside for a second?" Hunter rocked on his feet nervously.

I nodded my head towards the front door and made him go first.

Rotating after slamming the door, I faced him.

"Again, what do you want, Hunter?" I was growling now.

"Um. Quinn... I got my girlfriend pregnant." He said this cautiously, like he thought I would be mad.

"Quinn?"

"Quiiiinnnnnnn?"

"Ahhhh! This is FANTASTIC! When is she due? Can I come watch? Can I hold the baby? Please please please?" I was probably over-ecstatic about a mere baby, but hell, I loved them!

"Oh." Hunter looked dumbfounded, and a bit freaked out.

"What 'oh'?"

"See, that's the problem actually. Dawn is due next week. And she doesn't want to keep the baby. And I can't be a single father. I'm only twenty!" Hunter was hyperventilating now, pacing and looking like he had to pee.

"And? What am I supposed to do?" I knew what he wanted to ask, but first I was gonna make him sweat about it.

"I was wondering... I wanted to ask... Would you and... You and Heath want to... Adopt my baby?" I broke into a big grin, thrilled.

"Why, thank you for asking! I'll have to ask Heath first, though. Is it a boy or a girl?" I ran through my sentences, jumping from topic to topic in my excitement.

How awesome would it be if Heath and I could raise a child together? Pretty freaking awesome!

I jumped up and down, squealing in a very un-manly way.

"It's a girl... And you should go ask Heath now!" Now that he knew I wanted the child, he was excited too.

I skipped up towards the house, with each step my heart growing heavier.

What if Heath didn't want the girl?

What if I had to throw my own flesh and blood out into this cruel, cold world?

What if...

Countless thought ran through my mind, and I settled on one and one alone: Heath loved me.

He DID love me, and that meant he would want me to be happy, no matter what it meant for him.

Plus, he had a good job as an assistant in a law firm. Money was good.