ITMOWYSN-2

^^Because I love her so damn much!

Pic is of Heath:) oh, hot damn! O.o

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

Yeah, so Heath locked me out of the house. Apparently he doesn't like being teased. But I knew that.

The last thing he shouted before locking me out was really bugging me.

"Quinn! We have people coming over in a few hours. You better apologize before then or EVERYONE will see your birthday suit!"

. . .

Oh, crap.

I was proud of my body, but not THAT proud.

As of about fifteen minutes ago, I've been running around the house to try and get in, but Heath just happened to lock all of the windows, too. And now I was getting bug bites. Everywhere.

A horn honked, and I looked down the driveway to see a car barreling down the driveway. In a panic, I looked around to find somewhere to hide.

Once I was hidden in my spot of choice, I cursed the day I'd ever met Heath.

He was gonna pay for this.

* * *

(Heath's POV)

I hadn't seen Quinn in a while, and I was starting to get a bit worried.

Quinn fled my mind, however, when I saw the lights from Heather and Indie's car coming up the drive. They'd told me they were bringing about five other people, so I hoped Quinn decided to come back soon.

Ah, there Quinn was, managing to sneak back into my mind even as I was trying to get rid of this horrible boner.

Going outside to greet our guests, I had images of my Granny naked in my mind, trying to keep Quinn out. Somehow he kept pushing my Granny out of the picture, though.

"Hey, Heather!" I gave my best girlfriend a kiss on the cheek and a hug, rubbing her newly-formed baby bump. "When's he due?"

She blushed, and Indie wrapped his arm around his deaf girlfriend. Indie signed what I had just said to her, and she signed back a simple gesture that meant 'go ahead'.

Heather had gone deaf three years ago, in a car crash that she hadn't been involved in. She'd simply been too close to the explosion, and her hearing had just disappeared a week later. Indie was Quinn's best friend, and he met Heather through me.

Indie answered me, as well as asking a question of his own.

"He's due around December, where's Quinn?" He peered around me, probably hoping to see Quinn in the doorway.

I'd turned as well, and both Indie and I jumped as a large crash came from around the side of the house. Three girls and two other men flooded out of the car, running ahead of me to the spot the noise had come from.

The girls ran back a second later, closely followed by the men, all five shaking with furious laughter. Grabbing a man by the arm, I made a questioning face at him.

Waving behind him, he choked out, "Dude, just go look. Just go."

An eyebrow cocked in curiosity, I stepped around the corner.

Quinn was lying on the ground, covered in trash, looking like he'd just crawled out of our metal trashcan. And from the condition of the yard around him, I was probably right.

"Hey, Heath? Wanna get me some clothes?" Quinn had an old piece of chicken and a banana peel covering his privates.

"Nah, babe, I think you're doing pretty damn good. Just go ahead and run around to the front door, everyone should be in the living room." My stomach was beginning to hurt from the suppressed laughter.