ITMOWYSN- 15 (Part 2)

Haha, this is the REAL second part.

Pic:) -->

Sissa gave me a Heath bar. And then I felt all naughty, eating a Bar O' Heath. Kinky.

Hmm... Someone recommend me a good video to put on the side that fits the chapter!

Okay, so comment and tell me what you think is going to happen in the end! Closest guess gets a chapter dedicated to them :D

Guess away!

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

I'd been stuck down here for nearly a month, and it was getting old really fast.

After our two guards had run off with one another to avoid the wrath of Dawn, we'd been assigned two new ones.

Haley, the female guard, was actually civil to us. When we asked for food, she denied it at the moment, trying to avoid looking nice in front of the other guard, but later she'd come back and bring us some of her food. If anyone were to help us out of this hell-hole, it'd be her.

Colton, the other guard, was tall, and silent. He never spoke to us, and at most times, refused to look at us. Mostly, he gave blonde-haired, blue-eyed Haley lustful looks and tried to coerce her into going on a date with him. Granted, I never actually heard him talk.

Although, if she agreed, I'm not sure where they would go. It's not like they were allowed out of this fucking compound, anyways.

In the four weeks we'd been here, Dawn had come down only once. While she was here, she'd grabbed me by the throat and hauled me through the compound, showing me what treachery my "sexual orientation" had caused for my people.

There were gay men and even women held in private rooms, being tortured.

One room I passed was slowly filling up with water, and a woman was standing on the bed, gasping for air in the last six inches of air left in the room.

Shuddering, I shook myself from the horrible memories.

The worst one by far, however, was the memory of the research rooms.

In these rooms were thousands of computers, and thousands of people running them. There were pictures of women and men, that were already gay or lesbian, and then pictures of girls and boys; potentials.

Yeah. Those rooms were even scarier than the nursery/child abduction room.

That's right, I'd found Gwennie. She'd been lumped in with all the other babies, and at least she was being taken care of.

Now, I had no idea what was going on up there, because the only reason I'd even seen it was so Dawn could scare me and so I could tell Axel and Hunter what was happening.

And honestly, I didn't tell them a thing.

Because I really, REALLY didn't want to scare them.

Now, two weeks after I'd visited the rest of the compound, our guards had run away and Colton and Haley basically ignored us.

Drifting off into a troubled sleep, I curled up next to Hunter.

What felt like seconds later, I was being shaken awake and unchained.

Wait, unchained?

I opened my eyes to see my two guards standing there.

"Shhh," whispered Haley. "Stay still for a second, I'm trying to undo these."