After years of trying to save you, it's not on me anymore! {Chapter One}

New story! I hope you all like it! Comment, vote, fan? Thank you!

-Maggie(:

***************************************************************************

SMACK!

“Excuse me?” My dad said.

“I’m pretty sure you heard me! Unless you’re deaf!” I snapped back.

SMACK!

My dad slapped me again, a bit harder.

I felt my eyes watering.

“What did you just say to me?!” He asked, his face red, with anger.

“I said…get your damn face out of mine or at least get a breath mint.” I smirked.

He can hurt me all he wants. Because today, after three and a half years of being abused by this man I call my father, I’m running away.

Oops! Sorry…forgot to introduce myself.

I’m Maggie. I just turned 15 four days ago. And…in case you’re wondering, four days ago was February 4th. You see, my dad has always been abusive since my mom passed away when I was eleven. She died in a car crash during a snowstorm. She was everything you could ever ask for. She treated me how all daughters wanted to be treated. I loved her to death, and I still do.

I lived 11 years of my life in Canada. After my mom passed away, my dad dragged me here to LA. Don’t ask me why, ‘cause I have no clue.

When my mom passed, my dad started to drink alcohol daily. Now that’s all he ever does. If he’s not laying down on the couch drinking, he’s out with his friends drinking.

If he’s not doing those two things, then he’s abusing me…physically and emotionally. He wouldn’t do this, if he just stayed sober. But if he’s not drinking at all, he’s sleeping.

The only reason why we are arguing right now is because I got my nose pierced. He hates it when I get piercings. He ripped my earrings out…twice! I got my nose pierced because I liked how it looked.

“Now…darling, didn’t I tell you that you are NOT aloud to get anything pierced?” He asked, ever so sweetly.

“Y-y-yes. But you can’t rip this o-“

He ripped it out. He ripped my nose ring out. Well…it’s not really a ring, it’s a stud.

I screamed out in pain. Tears started flowing down my cheeks.

The only reason why it hurt, was because there was a little ball on the end of it to keep it inside my nose while I’m sleeping.

He threw it on the ground and looked me in the eyes.

“Why…why would you get that thing pierced? You’re already ugly…you don’t need to try to be pretty, ‘cause you never will be pretty!” He said, laughing.

This is what I meant by emotional abuse. It hurt. It really did. Hearing that from my dad sucks…a lot.

“I will be right back…DON’T move.” Great. He’s going to get the razor. Whenever I do something wrong…he cuts me with a razor.

“N-n-no! Please…”

“This is what you get for not obeying my rules young lady.”

“D-d-dad. Daddy…please.” Tears started streaming down my cheeks once again. I tried to get up…I tried to run away…he’s faster than I thought. He grabbed my arm and threw me up against the wall.