Chapter 23!

Recap:

“We’re gonna answer some questions, but first I just wanted to tell you guys that we’re both alright. I’m sure most of you guys know what happened, and if you don’t well…you will soon enough. Maggie and I are perfectly fine. Well,” Cody laughed, “almost.” He said.

“Ready to answer some questions?” He asked me.

“Yup!” I said.

“Ok. Guys, send questions!” He said.

A couple minutes later, Cody laughed.

“Oh, this is a good one!” He said.

“Maggie, would you rather Jake, Josh, Campbell, or Cody?” Cody asked.

“And, that was from…oh my…it was from Jake.” Cody said, laughing.

“Oh, then I pick Jake! Just to make him happy.” I said, winking at the phone.

Cody playfully frowned.

“Hey!” He said, lightly punching my shoulder.

“Hey is for horses.” I said, winking at him.

Cody laughed, and then looked at some more questions.

“Another good one!” He said, smirking.

“Maggie, what do you like about Cody?” Cody read aloud then smiled at me.

I shrugged.

“Just…him. His smiles, his eyes, his voice, his laugh, his warmth, his existence. Him.” I said, kissing Cody’s cheek, and keeping my lips there.

Cody smiled, and then quickly moved his face, so his lips would meet mine.

I smiled throughout the kiss, and then pulled away, still smiling.

“I’m gonna go use the washroom, how about you entertain my fans?” He asked, handing his phone to me, and getting up.

He headed up the stairs, and I heard the door shut.

“Guys, I want you to tweet Cody everything you love about him. He gets tons of hate everyday, and I just want to make sure he knows he is loved. We can’t stop the hate he gets, but we can make sure he knows how much he’s loved. Millions of people love Cody, haters don’t matter.” I said.

I heard the bathroom door open.

“Start tweeting him now!” I whispered.

Cody ran down the stairs, smiling.

He plopped down on the couch be side me and took his phone back.

“Hey, Codes?” I asked.

“Yeah?” He asked.

“Maybe there are better questions on twitter.” I said.

“Let’s check!” He said.

“Aw guys! I see a lot of nice tweets. This makes me feel good.” Cody said, smiling, as he scrolled throughout his mentions.

His smile stuck on his face.

Even when we both saw some hate, love tweets mostly killed the hate.