Knowing more about each other

Once all of you reached Las Veags, all of you went straight to the hotel. Once you reached, you are sitting in the lobby, looking through all the designs you screenshot before.

After awhile, Youngjae walked over to you. "Eunji, we will be sharing rooms with each other here. Are you okay with it?" Youngjae asked as he looked at you. "Sure, i'm okay with it." You replied while smiling. "Yah, let's go." Daehyun said while waving to you and Youngjae. "Let's go." Youngjae said and walked over to Daehyun and you followed them.

Once inside the room, you settled down your luggage and went to the bed near the door. "Eunji-ah, why not you sleep near the wall? It's better for a girl to sleep inside rather than outside, don't you think?" Youngjae said while looking at you and continued, "Besides, Daehyunnie is used to sleeping near the door so it's alright." "Are you sure?" You asked while looking at them. "Of course, since i've always slept near the door in hotels since we debut so i feel more comfortable." Daehyun said as well.

After settling down, Youngjae and Daehyun are lying on the bed while you are looking through the fashion and designs. "Yah, i'm hungry." Daehyun said while looking at Youngjae. "Call for room service then pabo." Youngjae said while looking back at him. You looked at the two of them and smiled.

After Daehyun called for room service, he lay back on his bed. "Oh yeah, come to think about it.. We never really talked to each other like this before, right?" Youngjae said while looking a you and you nodded. "You don't really know us that well, right?" Daehyun said and looked at you as well. "Why not we use this chance to get closer?" Youngjae suggested and both you and Daehyun smiled.

"Do oppas like fashion?" You asked while looking at them. "Not me, i just wear what's comfortable and suits me. I'm not like Himchannie hyung or Junhongie." Daehyun said and you nodded. "I do like fashion but.. I wear what suits me and comfortable." Youngjae said and you nodded. "Eunji-ah, what do you want to do besides coordinating and styling?" Daehyun asked, curious. "Well.. I never really tell anyone this besides Saejin but.. I really want to go on stage for once and feel what it's like to hear people cheering for you, you know. I think it's the best feeling yet.. Scary at the same time." You said while sighing and continued, "This is why i'm envious yet i respect them. They get to be on stage and feel the crowd's cheer and not feel scared at the same time." "You are right, getting cheered on by fans is the best feeling but since we are used to it, it's not that scary anymore." Youngjae said and you nodded.

"What do oppas like?" You asked while looking at them. "As you can see, Daehyunnie loves to eat while i like electronics. We both love singing and performing on stage as well." Youngjae replied.

"What about you?" Daehyun asked, curious. "I like drawing and also a little dancing." You said while looking down. "Wait a minute.. You can be an idol, you know that? Likes dancing and also likes the stage." Daehyun said and you just looked at them. "I can't.. I'm not good with crowds and i don't really like the spotlight." You said while looking down. "I know what you can do. You can be a back-up dancer." Youngjae said and you looked at him. "Back-up dancer can experience the fans' cheer but also staying out of the spotlight." Youngjae explained and you nodded.

"Do you get scared easily?" Youngjae asked as Daehyun went to get the food. "Yes and if i get scared, i can be stunned, dazed or shiver out of fear for a long time." You said and they nodded.

After talking for a few more hours, you know more about them and they know more about you. All of you slept after washing up.