Hospitalized?!

After a few months of being their coordinator and stylist, B.A.P finally became very popular and gained lots of fans.

After a few weeks, B.A.P is finally going to have their own solo world tour concert. You heard about it and went out. *Great.. I will be super busy.* You thought as you sighed. Just then, you felt your phone vibrate. "Saejin, what's wrong?" You asked, curious once ypu picked up your phone. "Eu-Eunji-ah, yo-ypur grandfather is in th-the hospital now." Saejin said whoch shocked you. "Wh-which hospital?" You asked. After he told you, you hung up and ran back in.

"Seokgu-ssi, can you ask someone to cover for me? I have last minute things to handle. Gomawo." You said and ran off after taking your things. "Yah!" Manager Kang shouted but you are already gone. Manager Kang sighed and hurrily called some coordinators and stylist.

Once you reached the hospital, you saw Saejin outside. "Yah, what happened?!" You shouted, worried and scared. "He.. His body is really weak and the doctors said to be mentally prepared. He's awake now in his ward." Saejin answered as he looked down. "W-will harabeoji be alright?" You asked as you felt your eyes water. "Mianhae." Saejin said as he patted your shoulder. You hold back your tears and ran to his ward.

Once you reached the ward, you saw your grandfather lying there very weak. *Harabeoji* You thought as you felt your eyes watery. "Annyeong harabeoji." You said while smiling. "Annyeong." Your grandfather answered back weakly. "How are you feeling?" You asked as you sat on his bedside. "Eunji-ah, i know how you like being in front of the crowd and singing but you just don't have the courage. Harabeoji really wants to see you sing in front of an audience and seeing you getting married to a nice guy before i leave." Your grandfather said and you cried. "Harabeoji, you can't leave yet." You said as you hugged him. "I wish that too." Your grandfather said and you looked at him, still crying.

After a few hours, your grandfather is asleep and you went back to TS.