Second meeting..

When you walked in, you walked towards the receptionist. "Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Lee Eunji and i believe i have a meeting with either your president or vice-president." You said as you looked at the receptionist. "Yes, i see you have a meeting with our vice-president, Won Geunyeon. Please take a seat while i inform him." The receptionist said as she gestured to the seats near the wall. You nodded and sat there.

After a few minutes, the receptionist spoke up. "Eunji-ssi? Vice-president is ready to meet you. Go to the 10th floor and knock on the door which is located at the very end." The receptionist informed you. You stood up, bowed to her and walked into the elevator to go to the tenth storey.

Once the elevator door opened, you walked out and saw an office located at the very end. You walked towards the office and knocked on the door. "Come in." A guy's voice could be heard behind the door. You opened the door and walked in.

"You must be Lee Eunji-ssi, right? I'm TS vice-president, Won Geunyeon. Nice to meet you." Geunyeon introduced himself as he stretched his arm for a handshake. "Nice to meet you too." You replied as you shook his hand. After that, he sat behind his desk and you sat opposite him.

"I called you here because i loved your designs." Geunyeon said. "Thank you, you flatter me." You said as you smiled a little. "I believe you are 17 this year right? A 17 year old girl can do designs that amazing, you must be a genius." Geunyeon said as he smiled. "Geunyeon-ssi, i think you exaggerated a little, i'm not that good yet and can still improve myself if i train myself harder." You said.

"I asked you here because i like your coordinations too, it have a new taste as well as it gives someone a feeling that says 'Wow' all over it. That is why we asked you to become an assistant coordinator for our newest boy group, B.A.P." Geunyeon said and you nodded. "Have you met them yet? Why not introduce yourself to them? They are in their practice room at the 6th floor." Geunyeon said. You bowed ninety degrees and left the office.

You went to sixth storey and walked around when you accidentally bumped onto someone. "What are you doing here?" A guy asked and you looked up, shocked. "Annyeonghaseyo. Vice-president Geunyeon asked me to introduce myself to B.A.P." You replied as you bowed down. "Come, i'll bring you to them. I'm TS manager, Kang Seokgu. You can call me manager Kang. Who are you?" Manager Kang, curious. "I'm Lee Eunji, B.A.P's new assistant coordinator." You introduced yourself. "Nice to meet you." Manager Kang said. "Same here." You replied and bowed slightly.

Once you and manager Kang arrived, he opened the door. "Yah, someone want to meet you guys." Manager Kang said. "Nugu?" Jongup and Daehyun asked, curious. Soon, you walked in. "Neo. You are one of our staff?!" They shouted, shocked.

"I'll start working tomorrow as your new assistant coordinator. Nice to meet you, i'm Lee Eunji." You introduced yourself. "You are one of our coordinators then? How old are you?" Youngjae asked as he looked at you. "I'm 17 this year." You replied and looked down as they stare at you, shocked. "Mwo?! That's the same age as our maknae." Himchan exclaimed. "Hope you have a great time working for us." Yongguk said as he stretched his arm for a handshake. "Hope you'll bear with me if i make any mistakes since i'm still an amateur." You said as you shook his hands. "We'll try to help you if we can." Himchan said and you smiled.