Leave?

A week has passed and you haven't saw Saejin. He's not in school or in the company.

After a few days, while you are coordinating B.A.P's clothes with them, your phone vibrated. You looked and saw it's from Saejin. He texted you: 'I need to tell you something. Can i come to TS?' After you read finished, you texted him back with a simple 'Okay'. "Yah, who is it?" Himchan asked, curious. "Saejinnie." You replied back and they nodded while looking at each other.

After an hour, Saejin went in and saw you with B.A.P members. He immediately thought of the incident and smiled awkwardly while avoiding eye-contact. "Yah, what is it?" You asked, curious. "Eunji-ah.. I'm going overseas for awhile." Saejin replied while looking down and continued, "Probably a few years." "Mwo?! That's a long while. Why do you want to go and where?" You asked, curious. "To sort things out. I'm going to Paris later." Saejin answered. "Mwo?! Later?" You asked, shocked. "Yeah.. Later in the late evening, i'm going." Saejin said. "Well.. Wish you have a safe journey but.. Don't forget me, alright." You said and he nodded.

Soon, you return to your work, leaving Saejin alone with B.A.P. "Hyungs.. Mianhae. For causing trouble to you and making you worry." Saejin apologized while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Aniya, it's alright." Daehyun said while smiling at him. "Why do you want to go Paris suddenly?" Himchan asked, curious. "Hyungs are right. There's still alot i didn't know and i'm missing out on alot. I've got to move on and thought that maybe.. By leaving Korea.. I can move on." Saejin said while looking down. "Well.. Glad that you took in our advice." Youngjae said while patting his shoulder and Yongguk continued, "Come back and visit us when you return back to Korea with a different mindset."

"Ne, thanks hyungs, for everything." Saejin thanked them while bowing and continued, "Hyungs, there's one thing you need to know about Eunji." "What is it?" Jongup asked, curious. "She is a reallly big fan of Jepp Blackman and she dreams about performing on stage but.. Because she doesn't have any courage or confidence.. She gave up and became a coordinator instead." Saejin said and continued while bowing, "Hyungs, i know i'm in no position to request anything but.. If you can.. Do help her grant her dream.and also.. Her grandfather's last wish." "What? Her grandfather's wish is also seeing her on stage?" Himchan asked and Saejin nodded.

"Araseo, we'll see what we can do. We hope you have a safe journey." B.A.P said and Saejin waved goodbye and left.