Met your future artist

"Eunji-ah, i got a call from TS entertainment and they want to hire you as B.A.P's co-ordinator, can you do it?" Your boss said as he looked at you. "Sure, but when the due date for me to leave them?" You asked, curious. "After three years but if they are happy with your work, they might make it longer." Your boss replied. "So.. It all comes down to my own then." You said under your breath. "Boss, when do i start working then and which rank am i in?" You asked. "You'll start tomorrow and you'll be an assistant co-ordinator so please control your temper a little since you might get fired because of it." Your boss replied and continued, "Meet them tomorrow at Incheon airport since their male idol group will be arriving back in Korea from their concert in Malaysia." "Got it, see you then." You said and left.

"Idol group? Me? Working for them? Great." You said as you sighed. "Yah, what's wrong?" Your colleague as well as your best friend, Kim Saejin asked, curious. "Nothing's wrong. Just that boss told me that an entertainment wanted to hire me as an assistant co-ordinator for a boy group." You grumbled. "You almost lost your job because of an idol group, right? Be careful, araseo." Saejin said and you nodded. "Gomawo. I'd better go pack my stuff since i'll be leaving tomorrow." You said and Saejin ruffled your hair.

The next day, you woke up earlier than usual. You went to bathe, cooked a simple breakfast for you and your grandfather and left to Incheon airport. As you are waiting for them, you are seating on a chair. Just then, you heard fans screaming here and there and fashes came on and off. *Another rude idol group.* You sighed to yourself.

As you turned around, you got wide-eyed. *Is that Bang Yongguk? Jepp Blackman?* You thought as you rubbed your eyes just to make sure. Sure enough, it's him. *I get to be his group's co-ordinator?! Great." You thought and you walked towards them. As you are walking closer, some fans pushed and pulled making you fall to the ground. As you stood up, all the fans went outside, following them. You looked down and saw a phone on the floor. *Is it one of their phone?* You wondered as you took a taxi to TS entertainment.

Meanwhile, in B.A.P's van. "Hyungs, where's my phone?!" Zelo asked as he fumbled his bag for the umpteenth time. "Mwo?! You lost your phone?" Manager Kang asked as he looked at the road. "Maybe i dropped it somewhere at the airport when our fans are pushing and pulling us." Zelo said as he rubbed his neck sheepishly. "Yah, if you haven't get your phone by end of today, we'll cancel your phone line." Yongguk said and manager Kang nodded. "Junhong-ah, take better care of your things next time." Youngjae said as he patted Zelo's back and Zelo nodded while pouting sadly.

When they reached TS, you arrived as well. "Excuse me, did any of you dropped your phone? Since i saw this in the airport just now." You said as you took out the phone. "Naekkeoya." Zelo said as he took his phone from your hands and smiled. "Gomawoyo." Zelo thanked happily. "It's my pleasure. By the way, do you know which floor id TS vice-president's office or president's office?" You asked as you looked at them. "Vice president's office is on the 10th floor while president's office is at the 12th floor." Himchan answered. "Kamsahamnida." You thanked as you bowed and hurriedly went in. "Glad you got your phone back." Daehyun said as he patted their maknae's shoulder and he smiled while nodding his head.