Getting closer?

After a few hours, Zelo finally woke up and saw you using your ipad.

"Annyeong." Zelo said and you looked at him. "Annyeong." You replied and he smiled. "Oppas haven't come back from their shopping spree." You informed and Zelo nodded. "What are you doing?" Zelo asked as he lay beside you on your bed. "Just looking through some fashion magazine." You replied.

As you are flipping through the pages, Zelo stopped you. "Waeyo?" You asked, shocked. "This is cool." Zelo said and you looked at the design. "Yeah, you are right. Can be kept as my collection for the time being." You said as you took a screenshot of it.

After looking through a few online fashion magazine, B.A.P finally came back. "Yah, let's go. We are going to eat dinner." Himchan said while walking in with Jongup and both you and Zelo nodded.

You changed in the bathroom while Zelo changed in the room. After awhile, all of you went to a korean restaurant. You took your ipad with you along with your sketchbook and pencil case.

"We are in America and we are eating Korean food. How typical of Himchannie." One of their dancers said and all of you laughed.

As all of you are waiting for the orders to come, you took out your ipad, pencil and sketchbook. You looked at your fashion collection from those screenshots and started sketching it out.

While you are sketching, Zelo, who is sitting beside you, is giving out suggestions in how to make the design and fashion nicer while Daehyun, sitting at your other side, is complaining about how the food is taking a long time to come. "Yah, they need time to prepare it, pabo." Youngjae said while looking at Daehyun. "If you are that hungry, why not eat this first?" One of their dancers took out a bread filled with sausage. "Gomawo hyung." Daehyun took it and ate it. "Yah, are you sure you can eat the food later?" One of their stylist asked while looking at him. "Noona, don't worry about him. His stomach is like a black hole." Himchan said and all of them laughed.

After eating, all of you return back to the hotel. Jongup fell asleep after he washed up while you and Zelo are still chatting about fashions and whatnot.

After awhile, Zelo went to wash up and slept, followed by you.