A fan of... Who?!

The next day, you woke up when you heard your alarm ringing. You went to the mirror and saw that your eyes are puffy due to the crying yesterday. You sighed and went to wash up.

After putting make-up to cover your swollen eyes, you went to TS. Once you reached, you looked at B.A.P's schedule and their schedule starts in the late afternoon so you went into an empty room. You on the lights while closing the door and sat on a chair. You turn on your favourite song by Soul Connection which is called 'SC vs SC'. As you are listening to the music, you began sketching designs, clothes and other fashion ideas you have on your sketchbook.

As you are sketching, you didn't notice manager Kang walking in since you are listening to music. "Excuse me." Manager Kang said while tapping your shoulder which shocked you. You turned your head and saw that it's manager Kang.

"Annyeonghaseyo Seokgu-ssi." You greeted as you bowed after you took out your earphone from one of your ear. "Annyeonghaseyo." Manager Kang greeted as well. "It seems like we never really talk to each other even though we are always together." Manager Kang said and you bowed while smiling awkwardly. "Yeah.. It kind of seems like that. Maybe it's because both of us have different jobs so even though we are iften together, we don't have a chance to talk to each other." You replied and manager Kang nodded.

"By the way, what songs are you listening?" Manager Kang asked, curious. "It's.." Your sentence drifted off while looking at your phone so manager Kang took one of your earphone and put it in his ear. "Isn't this.. You are a fan of them?" Manager Kang asked, shocked and you just nodded slightly while blushing. "Who's fan? Is it Yongguk?" Manager Kang asked and you bit your bottom lips. "It must be weird for you right? Since you are working for your idol." Manager Kang said and you nodded a little.

"But.. I'm kind of disappointed because the music when he did underground is so true and all but.. Being an idol.. He can't do those so i think his music quality dropped a little. Although his songs have meanings, it's still different from when he raps underground." You said as you sighed. "How is it different?" Manager Kang asked, curious and confused. "I don't know how to put it in words but.. When i hear B.A.P songs.. It's just different from when he raps underground." You said and manager Kang nodded.

"Seokgu-ssi, please don't tell anyone." You said in a pleading tone. "Araseo, i won't." Manager Kang assured. "Kamsahamnida." You thanked him while smiling and bowing.

After two hours, it's afternoon and all the staffs are rushing to the scheduled venue. You and other coordinators are busy straightening their outfit while the make-up artist and stylist are busy doing their make-up and hair. Soon, they are ready to go.

After a few hours running to various places for their schedule, it's finally over. You went home, exhausted and slept on the couch.