AUTHOR NOTE |BoyxBoy : Arranged Marriage|

All content © 2011 OmnipotentSadist, Nic, Australia

IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST STORY I WROTE FOR WATTPAD. I LOVED IT BECAUSE IT WAS AN ESCAPE FROM MY REALITY; BUT THAT WAS 2012, AND NOW IT'S 2018. WHICH MEANS THIS STORY COULD ALSO USE A LITTLE BIT OF GROWING UP. SO THIS VERSION YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS A 'SORT OF EDITED' VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL. THE ORIGINAL COMPLETED VERSION, IN ALL ITS GLORY, WILL ALSO BE MADE AVAILABLE, IT WILL HOWEVER REMAIN PRIVATE.

Hello YOU!

Hello YOU!.. yes YOU.. the person reading this! show  some L O V E by clicking on the V O T E button when you read. Tehehehe  ^_^

"Love and hate are two distinctive feelings. It's quite easy for figure out what's what. But sometimes the margin between love and hate can cross paths and when that happens I can guarantee you this much, it's not going to be a walk in the park. You can be left confused and feeling like you're at crossroads, not knowing where to go or what to do. lost"

Enjoy

xoxo

Nic -31Nov 2011

Copyright Notice

This work is protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia.

·         No part of this works may be reproduced by any processes. all rights withheld.

·         You may not make any charge for such use and any other commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.

·         You may not modify the information found in this work without the express permission of the author -Nic [OmnipotentSadist] Australia, 2011-

·         You must seek permission from the copyright holder for use of other material not marked © 2011 Nic, © 2011 OmnipotentSadist  in some other way.

All content © 2011 OmnipotentSadist - Copyright notice