Stop The Idiots!

The title is the most important thing of the book. It is the hook that draws attention to the bait so you can real them in. The world is full of judgemental people so you need a good one so they'll keep reading.

Make it interesting, make your title unique. Do not make it like the following:

"He's a Werewolf, My Mate, The Alpha King, and OH, Did I Mention He Is My Mate?"

No shit Sherlock, of course he's your mate! You literally said that in the beginning of the sentence before I took a nap because your title is too damn long! Cut offf like....all of it!

*throws hammer at you* Here's a hammer, so make like Bob the Builder and fix it! Do you have amnesia or did your fingers have a spazz attack on the keyboard and you went with it anyway?

It's not a goddamned summary, it's a title. If I had to give you one I would title you "Idiot". See? Gets the point across and it's nice and simple!

Oh and these ones....

"Help, I'm pregnant with the Alpha King's baby!" (because just an "Alpha" isn't enough apparently.)

"My mate rejected me but now I'm back for revenge" (Castrate him and move on with your life for cake's sake)

"My brother is my mate!?!?!?" (Someone give me the eye bleach. This is incest no matter how cutesy you make it.)

I Have Two Mates?!?! (You're not Voldemort. You can't split your soul into three parts. This makes no sense at all.)

My Step-dad is my mate? (*projectile vomit* That is VILE.)

My super sexy teacher is my mate and a rogue?!?!? (Why on earth would a rogue teach at a school with pack wolves? Did he hit his head on a rock?)

What? My dog is a WEREWOLF? And he's my mate? (Sit doggy! Who's a good boy?)

You rejected me but I'm back and a badass (I'm sorry, your certificate from the Badass School of Badassery has actually been rejected. Don't come back.)

ANY variation of His, Alpha, Omega, Luna (silent, mute, broken, weak, scared, shy etc etc etc.)

NO

NO. JUST NO. These titles are stupid, overused and are huge cliches. If you can't put the effort into tryying to think of original title then your work is not good enough to read. If you need help, there's no harm in asking someone for help. Just try to use your plotline, an event, a character name , a theme in the book to make a title. It's not that hard guys, just try it!

Comment the worst title you've ever seen and vote if you understand my pain!

Yours Truly,
The Wolf Queen

P.S. Yes this was an old rant that got deleted and since I forgot to back it up I rewrote what I could remember! Hope you liked it!