Abs and Shirtless Men

The cover is the second thing readers look at so you should make it interesting. As much as drool over a fine set of abs just like all the other girls (or my gay friends) Its tiring to see the same thing over and over again. I know it's hard but can you please get a unique cover?

That whole thing about not judging a book by it's cover?

Absolute.

Bullshit.

I judge the hell out of the book cover because if the cover isn't good, it means to me the writer doesn't care about the book. Writing something is putting part of your soul out there. If you're okay with a half-rate shitty cover what does that say about your writing? Hasta la vista! (I don't know what that translates to but it sounds cool)

There are absolutely wonderful people on Wattpad who do covers for free. Take advantage of that! (not of them though, you better pull those manners out and say thank you or I'll whack you with my slipper). Don't take an image from online, slap a title on it and proclaim it done. Time and effort make all the difference so please for the love of milk chocolate...find something better...

One tip I have is symbolism. Put something on the cover that makes sense, that connects to the story in some way. Like on my cover for Hunters and Heirs the forest shows how they're travelling through the forest for most of it. Little things like that.

On the other hand if you want to put shirtless pictures of your models in the image area of the book my ovaries thank you!

Yours Truly,

The Wolf Queen