*Chapter 35* - Now she knows my secret

Mathieu's P.O.V *

My human have let me take over, but it takes all my courage to open my eyes. When I do it I stare right into my beautiful mate's big astonished green eyes. She doesn't say anything, just staring at me, I can feel Matthew nervousness, we are both concerned about how our mate react to all this, we can't lose her. Slowly I lay down on my stomach and crawl towards her, just like I did the first time I met my mate as wolf. I saw how Clarinas eyes widen in surprise and she gasped.

"You're where telling the truth? You're really a werewolf ... But how...? "

She pauses, and just stared confused at me. I maintain her gaze, but remains in wolf form, she has to understand that this is what I am. Gently I lift my head off the ground, and give her a loving lick on her hand. Clarina smiling a bit before she gently pet me on my head.

"That explains why you had such a human behavior... But how is this possible? "

I lower my head and lift my shoulders in a wolf shrug. I see Clarina smile and hear her giggle.

"Even shrug you can manage as a wolf ... But to be honest Mathieu, right now I need to talk with Matthew, he have to explains all this for me."

She said a little confused, I get up and lovingly lick her in the face before I close my eyes and let Matthew take over.

*Matthew's P.O.V*

When I re-open my eyes I am in human form again, and I investigative look at Clarina.

"Well? I am sure you have a lot of questions, ask me about anything and I will answer "

I say gently, Clarina stare at me before she nods.

"So you're a werewolf ... What does it actually mean?"

I breathe deeply, how can I actually explain it to her.

"Well as I said my whole family is werewolves. We're not the only ones here in town, in fact we are a whole community, and we are a close community and live together. My father is our packs leader and our Alpha, when he step back I will be Alpha, and my mate will take my mother's place as Luna ... "

I was interrupted by Clarina who confused interrupted.

"Mate?! ... What do you mean? "

I look at her in surprise, but then I understand that she obviously don't know what I mean. I therefore smile at her.

"Mate is actually the same as what human call soul mate ... But when a wolf finds his mate, we will do everything to be close to our mate, we actually can't stay away from our mate, the person becomes a part of us, and once we have mated, we can feel what the other feels and can communicate by thoughts."

"Oh ... So have you or Emily found your mate?"

Clarina asked as she looked down at the ground, I smiled softly, before I gently grabbed her by the chin, to get her to look at me.

"Yes I have found my mate ..."

I see how the blood leaves her face, I therefore quickly continue.

"Little kitten, don't you understand, you're my mate ... You must have felt the connection between us, the immediate attraction we felt for each other, this is the explanation for it"

I smile gently, and se Clarina smile back at me. I pull her towards me and kiss her gently, but Clarina pulls back a little and looks up at me.

"You were talking about, when wolves had mated, they came even closer to each other, but what does it mean, mated?"

She asks confused, I smile softly to her.

"The fact that a wolf is mated with his mate mean that they have been together sexually, but we will not be fully mated before the wolf has marked his woman ... That way everyone know that she is his, and only then he can relax and be sure about his mate. Before we are mated the he wolf is very jealous of every man who comes near his mate."

Clarina look at me with surprise, and I can see what she's thinking so I nodded smiling.

"Yes it's the reason that I behave like a 'beast' with my growl, me and Mathieu don't like not having your full attention, I am sorry, I really try to control myself."

I laughed, Clarina smiled back while she bit her lip, before she get serious again.

"I have to think about this... I need time to think."

I feel how sadness takes over at her comment, and I mutter despairingly.

"You reject me?"

Clarina look at me with furrowed brows.

"Reject you? What you mean? "

She asks confused, I'm distraught at her and sinking lump in my throat.

"Rejection is what every wolf fear. This means that our mate don't want us. "

I say this with tears in my voice, I'm really starting to realize that Clarina can reject me, the idea of ​​Clarina will reject me makes me despair. I stare at her, I can't take my eyes off her, I'm afraid she will disappear if I do. Clarina comes towards me and gives me a quick kiss.

"No Matthew, that's not what I want ... But what you just told me is totally unreal, for just 30 minutes ago I had no idea that werewolves existed, and now you tell me that you are one. And not just any werewolf, but actually the future leader of your pack ... And that I'm your mate, and the future Luna ... It's much to take in at once, you have to give me the opportunity to understand everything ... It doesn't mean I reject you, just that I need a little time. "

She said softly as she holds my hand. I smile big at her and give her a loving kiss.

"Of course, Kitten, I understand."

I said softly, before I let go of her hand, and see her turn her back at me and disappear. I don't know have I feel, she didn't reject me, but she didn't actually accept me either, I have to wait and see.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything